• Cheney, Liz

Is she relevant?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Hard to say. But there has been some interesting speculation as to what she may do next. Such as primary against Trump or a third party run. I doubt if she has much of a future. I would liken her to a gnat. A small pest you could do without but just a small pest nonetheless...Charlie
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

She’s got her Dad doing a national tv ad campaign and ole Dick ain’t relative no mo, so there’s that.
      She’ll lose her upcoming Republican primary which should free her up to run as a democrat 😀

Comment

• MikeLoew
        MikeLoew commented
        Editing a comment
        I suspect she might run as a Independent just to take away votes from Trump if he runs. She has TDO syndrome and hates him.

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
      She’s got her Dad doing a national tv ad campaign and ole Dick ain’t relative no mo, so there’s that.
      She’ll lose her upcoming Republican primary which should free her up to run as a democrat 😀
      She is nothing but a useful idiot to the democrats. They will use her for all she's worth until she is no longer useful. Then drop her like a rock...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

With that last name she is relevant, short of that she's nothing but garbage.
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	168395 djt

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
            With that last name she is relevant, short of that she's nothing but garbage.
            I'm probably on the fringe politically, so I'll ask a straight question. Is there anyone, Dimocrap or Repugnantican, who has the slightest respect or liking for Dick Cheney? I've always considered him a dirtball.

To be fair, I hold this opinion of pretty much all of the higher-ups in the giant engineering / construction firms. They're part of a very evil system that enslaves poor countries to the IMF.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

I'm probably on the fringe politically, so I'll ask a straight question. Is there anyone, Dimocrap or Repugnantican, who has the slightest respect or liking for Dick Cheney? I've always considered him a dirtball.

To be fair, I hold this opinion of pretty much all of the higher-ups in the giant engineering / construction firms. They're part of a very evil system that enslaves poor countries to the IMF.
              I can't answer for the world, but I don't know anyone that likes him. When baby Bush became President and Dicky boy got his ear I did know where to invest, so that was a plus sort of. It' is akin to a Clinton being an advisor for a sitting President.
              This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
              You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

I voted Bush, but not because they were the best, just not a Democrat!

No respect for Bushes or Cheney!

Liz, she done!

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                  I voted Bush, but not because they were the best, just not a Democrat!

No respect for Bushes or Cheney!

Liz, she done!

BWP
                  Proud to say I never voted for W. I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2000 and 2004. I knew they had no chance, but knew that both big party candidates were slimeballs. History proved me correct.

Comment

• bluewaterposer
                    bluewaterposer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh how I truly wish you were wrong!
                    I hate you! LOL
                    You are right!

Maybe she’ll join up with ex New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman and her new third party. You remember CTW when she work as an EPA czar for Bush. Yeah, she stood on the pile after 9/11 and told everyone the the air was tested and it was safe to breathe. Later she admitted that the air wasn’t tested after all. She should have been prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                    Is she relevant?
                    Nope, outta here.
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1
                    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Maybe not relevant but to grow her net worth 36 million in just 5 years as a congresswoman id say she’s a savvy business lady

Comment

• NO WAKE
                        NO WAKE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or slimy like the rest of them!!! Unfortunately!

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
                      Maybe not relevant but to grow her net worth 36 million in just 5 years as a congresswoman id say she’s a savvy business lady
                      Same MO of most politicians.. Show up average and become super rich.. Hmmmmm... And, people wonder why politicians spend so much money to stay "in power"...
                      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Well, bye!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FaVFPNJWYAAidTB.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	168791

Comment