Mar a logo is being raided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar a logo is being raided

It's happening now. The FBI is out of control. Are we in a third world country? This is sickening...Charlie
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

What do they expect to find/plant?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
      Ol Mucky commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I didn’t think plant, but really what will they actually find?
      This seems to me more of a “what the heck else can we do to humiliate him and destroy any candidate he backed for the election come November so we can somehow manage to hold the house and senate”

• KMac
      KMac commented
      Editing a comment
      Muck, pay attention to the terms they are using.. "Dereliction of duty".. "High crimes" "Rebellion" "Insurrection" Those are specific to the 14th amendment. How he "aided and promoted" the insurrection. They are setting a narrative to disqualify him with the 14th Amendment.

Section 2.
      Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.
      No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Like he will have anything there?
    I hope he sues the shit out of them.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
      The best part is, with an estate/venue that large there could be a hidden room(s) and they'd never find them, let alone stuff being out in the open.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Good point. They have never been able to get the goods on him in the past. That can mean only two possible things. Either he is innocent or he is even better than the Clintons at covering his tracks...Charlie

Comment

I've been to Maralago, when my kids were young, it was very historical, and informative!

It had a ambience that would take you back to the 1900's, reminded me a little of the Biltmore Estate just in SoFlo.

Democrats, continually evil!

BWP

Comment

This is all for show.. I told my wife that this is absolutely ridiculous. He is a past President of the United States and they are treating him like a criminal.. All to block him from running again. This is such an abuse of power.. Liz Cheney got on CNN (saw it on Rumble) and she just flat out lied. Said Miller gave testimony that contradicted Trumps claim that he asked for the Guard to be deployed on the 4th of January, and Pelosi said no. Well, Miller denies that flatly. Said he most definitively requested it.

This is what happens when the "ruling class" have no fear of punishment.
            As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
            2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220808-201417_Facebook.jpg Views:	0 Size:	631.2 KB ID:	167910 Trumps announcement.
              Attached Files

Comment

Lock him up !

Comment

• LFBB
                  LFBB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'll have to provide what proof you have that he is guilty of something.

Doesn't really matter is he runs or not, he is in their heads, he has already won.
                He would probably back who ran in his place and that would seal the deal.
                I can't imagine the pressure he and his family are under.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Doesn't really matter is he runs or not, he is in their heads, he has already won.
                  He would probably back who ran in his place and that would seal the deal.
                  I can't imagine the pressure he and his family are under.
                  I HIGHLY doubt he will be able to. They are going to try and 14th Amendment him.. They won't need a conviction in Court, just congress.. All they have to do is declare him guilty (similar to being impeached) and that's that.
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
                    Ol Mucky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So they wont get this done before midterms.
                    America should swing back to the correct direction in November.
                    I'll assume they wont have the votes for the 14th.
                    Is this another ploy by dems to regain control on the next election?

• KMac
                    KMac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They could vote tomorrow, which is what they want to do, but they know EVERYONE would know it's a kangaroo court then. They need to at least look like they are going through the motions. They will vote before January. Guaranteed.. And their ploy? Is to keep him from running again.

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                  I've been to Maralago, when my kids were young, it was very historical, and informative!

It had a ambience that would take you back to the 1900's, reminded me a little of the Biltmore Estate just in SoFlo.

Democrats, continually evil!

BWP
                  Marjorie Merriwether Post. She donated it to the state of Florida, who politely returned it because it was too expensive to maintain. A grand old property from the Addison Mizner era, although he didn't design it.

Comment

This may well backfire on the bastards. You know what don't kill you only makes you stronger. And I don't think it will kill Trump.

Between this and the super sizing of the IRS I believe many people will turn against the Democrats and turn Trump into a super hero.

And on a darker note. With all the hatred there already is against the current government. This could be just what it takes to spawn another Timothy McVeigh.

We shall see...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                      This may well backfire on the bastards. You know what don't kill you only makes you stronger. And I don't think it will kill Trump.

Between this and the super sizing of the IRS I believe many people will turn against the Democrats and turn Trump into a super hero.

And on a darker note. With all the hatred there already is against the current government. This could be just what it takes to spawn another Timothy McVeigh.

We shall see...Charlie
                      The wild card is the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Billinfla View Post

The wild card is the military.
                        Not with the woke leadership in there right now..
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
                          Ol Mucky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep
                          They’ve pretty much seen to it to get rid of any true American leader at the brass level
                      Working...
                      X