When the new Democrat spending bill passes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the new Democrat spending bill passes...

The IRS will become LARGER than the Pentagon, The Border Patrol, The State Department, and the FBI.. COMBINED..

Audits galore..

https://fb.watch/eLu03rea0b/

As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Originally posted by KMac View Post
    The IRS will become LARGER than the Pentagon, The Border Patrol, The State Department, and the FBI.. COMBINED..

Audits galore..

https://fb.watch/eLu03rea0b/

Democrats are like lawyers, they don't make anything, they just make things more expensive!

BWP

Comment

They’ll be coming after us conservatives, the churches and anyone else that isn’t on the left.
      From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

If we all stood up and collectively made them run by the rules set forth in the constitution we'd have no worries, You cannot convert a right into a privilege.
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• MercuryMan200
          MercuryMan200 commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately the gen Zers, welfare queens, and immigrants don't care about the constitution

Originally posted by savedbygrace View Post
        They’ll be coming after us conservatives, the churches and anyone else that isn’t on the left.
        Yep
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
          If we all stood up and collectively made them run by the rules set forth in the constitution we'd have no worries, You cannot convert a right into a privilege.
          The current assholes in charge can convolute the constitution any way they see fit for their agenda and the sheep will comply... can't kill'em all.

Comment

I would think that when the tides Turin they can just as easily remove that new staffing. No?

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
              The constitution? What a quaint concept.

The people who got suckered into the January 6 capitol tour are still held without trial, over a year and a half later. This violates the Sixth Amendment.

The dick heads who occupy Congress, the Senate, and the White House all swore an oath to uphold the constitution. Generally, they lied. In reality, their goals are to amass power, and to use that power to line their own pockets at our expense.

We cannot collectively stand up and make them operate according to the constitution; why would they? We could stand up and run them off, but that would require a lot of blood. We haven't reached that point yet.

On the other hand, I guess we could enjoy a Soviet Union style government collapse when the dollar fails.

Comment

Originally posted by savedbygrace View Post
                My wife and I were chatting last night and had this exact conversation. Churches will definitely be targeted. They certainly were during covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post

My wife and I were chatting last night and had this exact conversation. Churches will definitely be targeted. They certainly were during covid.
                  Most churches (at least the ones I'm aware of) walk in lock step with the government. Just one look at what they did during covid tells you. The only ones to go against the shut downs were Hasidics and the Amish. If you can point to another organized religion that bucked the flow please let me know.
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                  X