Clear All

• Sums it up

Nicely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220621-222641_Facebook.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	592.3 KB
ID:	163718
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Only thing missing is a brown stain on the flag.

Comment

Lol
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Normally I would feel sorry for the owner of a sunken boat. But I'm not shedding any tears for this one... Charlie
        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
          Normally I would feel sorry for the owner of a sunken boat. But I'm not shedding any tears for this one... Charlie
          I have a sneaking suspicion that the boat acquired the flag after it sank.

Comment

• Surfercross
            Surfercross commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep for sure!

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

I have a sneaking suspicion that the boat acquired the flag after it sank.
          That could well be the case. But I did in fact see with my own eyes a boat flying a Biden flag. I only saw one and of course there were dozens flying Trump flags. Anyhow there are some things in this world you just can't explain... Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
            That could well be the case. But I did in fact see with my own eyes a boat flying a Biden flag. I only saw one and of course there were dozens flying Trump flags. Anyhow there are some things in this world you just can't explain... Charlie
            I think they're putting Biden flags on the super yachts they're stealing from the Russian businessmen.

Comment

Not sure how it all works, but, from numbers I have seen driving around the state my UN-official poll is:
              Trump Flags = 1000+/-
              Biden = 10, at best.
              So, either those folks did not vote or someone is cheating or lying.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• NO WAKE
                NO WAKE commented
                Editing a comment
                Or they are embarrassed to show their support for Biden!

• Ol Mucky
                Ol Mucky commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhh
                You may be right. I have yet to hear from anyone praising Geriatric Joe

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
              Not sure how it all works, but, from numbers I have seen driving around the state my UN-official poll is:
              Trump Flags = 1000+/-
              Biden = 10, at best.
              So, either those folks did not vote or someone is cheating or lying.
              You hit the nail right on the head. Of course there was cheating and lying and it is still going on. Just listen to Biden any time he speaks. The only real question is. How can they keep getting away with it? Things need to change and hopefully they will starting with the midterms... Charlie

Comment

I've seen one O'Biden flag out of hundreds and I'm someone that uses his boat at least a hundred hours annually, in SoFlo of course .

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                  I've seen one O'Biden flag out of hundreds and I'm someone that uses his boat at least a hundred hours annually, in SoFlo of course .

BWP

BWP

BWP

BWP
                  I am in the Democratic Peoples Republic of New Jersey and still only saw one Biden flag on a boat but many many Trump flags.I still find it hard to believe that people think Biden actually won... Charlie

Comment

• Mako runner
                    Mako runner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my it sure seems I like to quote you.
                    I don't know what happened.

• bluewaterposer
                    bluewaterposer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Woohoo 🎉🎉🎉, technology, no need to apologize.
                Working...
                X