Internet trolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee..my dictionary has no written definition, just a picture of Kemper...

No Kemper is not a true troll. True trolls thrive at TOS. How many times has Kemper been kicked off? They wouldn't kick a troll off...

Comment

• LFBB
      LFBB commented
      Editing a comment
      That makes TOS trolls or they'd stop him from coming back so often.

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    Awe, come on--------.
    And, as I LOVE to hear, "To be honest", or "Do you want the real truth".

Kemp knows what he is doing.
    He is a smart guy who is bored and he cures the boredom this way when the batteries are dead in the Metal Detector.
    He LOVES to push buttons, just absolutely loves it. And when no one engages, he pushes again.
    This thread was dead, right? He ups it, and BOOM, two fish.
    And the answer to him is pretty simple really, if ALL the Forums and SM's are doing it wrong, start one yourself.
    Trump did it.
    Thanks for the compliment. Batteries in my metal detector are not dead and the reason is .. well, you nailed it. I'm a smart guy. My go-to detector uses 4 AA batteries and it costs me about 13 cents a day to operate. There are threads going on now over at the detecting forums of people complaining about all the problems of keeping their batteries charged because of connector problems of the latest machine.

Since you like to compliment the messenger while avoiding the message, as I presented in post # 34 , I'll bite , but not because I'm bored. It's because I have the time to be courteous . You did touch lightly on my concern but you missed the point. The sites are not in themselves doing it wrong . It's a matter of the members not doing what is needed to retain members and make people want to join . People are a bit too worried about themselves and not concerned with others. But that is easy to see if a person looks at various sites.

Starting a new forum is not the answer to the gang mentality that has ruined so many , as it usually only creates a different gang. But smart guys like me and others can keep them from becoming what they despise , but only if we try to and accomplish keeping discussions going.

Comment

Originally posted by Billinfla View Post
      Gee..my dictionary has no written definition, just a picture of Kemper...

No Kemper is not a true troll. True trolls thrive at TOS. How many times has Kemper been kicked off? They wouldn't kick a troll off...
      TOS is a money forum and it is the " trolls " that have allowed them to grow in the past. They didn't want to earn their money by enforcing the rules ( trolls will generally play by the rules ) so they tried eliminating them, in part by allowing members to break the rules. They are now trying to get them back , in part by blaming eliminations on past admin. So, you are probably right that they wouldn't kick one off. With the exception of one who tried telling them what the problems were . 😉

Comment

I'm so thankful to remain clueless, I like boats!!!

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
          I'm so thankful to remain clueless, I like boats!!!

BWP
          And you've done an amazing job of remaining clueless...................

Comment

Originally posted by Billinfla View Post

And you've done an amazing job of remaining clueless...................
            You know it Billinstuart, I mean Florida!!!

BWP

Comment

Working...
            X