X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel

We’re saved now

https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-epa-fi...221516147.html

And WHAT will E15 fuel do to my DFI OB engine?????????????????????
    Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
      And WHAT will E15 fuel do to my DFI OB engine?????????????????????
      It will absorb more water, run poorly, get decreased power, and possibly degrade fuel system components. Other than that, not much.

Comment

• DaleH
        DaleH commented
        Editing a comment
        C'mon man... let's go Brandon!

WTF? Gas is already shit so E15's gonna make it better? I don't think so.

I Know what it can do to an outboard but won't it also make your vehicle run like crap, lower power, less MPG? I can't see the real savings if you have to fill up more...

Comment

Meanwhile in just over 1 year, gas prices have doubled, NG prices have doubled and coal prices have doubled, what's next, stay tuned, beef perhaps?
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• jmike
          jmike commented
          Editing a comment
          But it's not Brandon's fault, he'll tell you that himself. This is all leftover from the last administration... that's their story and their sticking to it.

Derp
        Click image for larger version

Name:	328E8592-BD31-425E-AAEF-E373B32C7217.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	162314

Comment

E85 is race fuel. Street use, it sux. But Ethanol has a very high effective octane rating. You can run SERIOUS compression ratios. This compensates for the lousy energy content of ethanol.

Comment

On one hand we say Biden is old, useless, has dementia and can’t get anything done…

One the other hand we blame him for getting all sorts of things done.

I don’t like the man - but what is it?

Comment

• V_Thirteen
              V_Thirteen commented
              Editing a comment
              What SeaDawg said. Biden is hardly there mentally, but he serves as the public face of those who run the country (into the ground).

• LFBB
              LFBB commented
              Editing a comment
              We don't blame him for getting things done, we blame him for allowing bad things to get done to good people, there's a difference.

Biden is blamed for Fucking up everything, not getting anything done. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
              Biden is blamed for Fucking up everything, not getting anything done. Nice try.
              Depends on how you look at it. Fucking things up is getting something done.

He was able to somehow manipulate the entire energy sector, cause mass inflation…

Point is, he’s getting things done - not just things we happen to agree with.

Comment

• V_Thirteen
                V_Thirteen commented
                Editing a comment
                Subject to my comment above, agree. Biden was not selected to make things better for the US. He was selected to push in our faces just how subservient, obedient, and controlled we are.

Destruction is getting something done.
              Got it.

Comment

If ignorance is Bliss, Brandon is one extremely happy camper......

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
                  Derp
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	328E8592-BD31-425E-AAEF-E373B32C7217.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	162314
                  I got flagged by FB fact checkers for this, something about missing information, LMAO!
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

I got flagged by FB fact checkers for this, something about missing information, LMAO!
                    One day you'll be near the end of your life, and you will think about the time you spent on faceplant, and you'll have regrets. Why not bail now?

Comment

• LFBB
                      LFBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Look for a private message.
                  Working...
                  X