Just disgusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just disgusting

Looking at the calendar on my tablet (a Google calendar most likely) and it says it is lgbtq and whatever other letters they want to add pride month. Then on the TV I am seeing ads for shows like "the book of queers " and some show about children in drag.

I know there is a certain percentage of people born with a mental defect that makes them homosexual or otherwise questionable about their gender. And I am not bashing them for being born that way. Just as I'm not bashing those with other forms of mental illness so long as they are not harming others.

The thing is those pushing this abnormal agenda are harming impressionable young children. Growing up is tough enough without being bombarded with all this crap. How many mental problems and shame will they have later in life?

Like I said let's not bash those born with defects but don't celebrate those deflects and cause others to have problems. Anyhow it's just something more to be disgusted about in these times... Charlie
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
    Looking at the calendar on my tablet (a Google calendar most likely) and it says it is lgbtq and whatever other letters they want to add pride month. Then on the TV I am seeing ads for shows like "the book of queers " and some show about children in drag.

I know there is a certain percentage of people born with a mental defect that makes them homosexual or otherwise questionable about their gender. And I am not bashing them for being born that way. Just as I'm not bashing those with other forms of mental illness so long as they are not harming others.

The thing is those pushing this abnormal agenda are harming impressionable young children. Growing up is tough enough without being bombarded with all this crap. How many mental problems and shame will they have later in life?

Like I said let's not bash those born with defects but don't celebrate those deflects and cause others to have problems. Anyhow it's just something more to be disgusted about in these times... Charlie
    Yep.. The way I see it, it's a choice. And, not matter what, no one can make another human being "accept" another human being.. It's not possible..
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I hear you ... ! Heck, back when I was 5 YO or so, the Banana Splits Club was a HUGE kid's TV Show (late 60s) about a fictional rock band composed of 4 costumed animal characters in red marching band hats. If someone had asked me back then "Who do YOU identify as?" ...

F#$k, ... I wanted to be a freakin' gorilla playing a musical instrument in a band! Now that did lead to me being a percussionist for > 25-years, but that's another story ..

Click image for larger version  Name:	B-S.jpg Views:	0 Size:	130.9 KB ID:	161749
      Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

• LFBB
        LFBB commented
        Editing a comment
        I was right there with you.

That was LSD inspired shows....

This current day shit is liberal influenced moronic logic

Comment

Pride month and the kid drag show... over the top.

Other TV show's - they are not designed with us in mind. They wouldn't be made if there was no money to be made from advertisers - they have a target audience, and obviously that audience is large enough to warrant TV shows. No money, no viewers - no show.

Kids - I have three young kids that grew up with all of this. They are all very well adjusted, understand what is going on and the info out there has no real negative effect as far as I can tell. One effect that I consider positive - the kids know that all sorts of people exist & don't harbor dislike or hate for any of them. They don't shun kids of different sexual orientations like the kids of my day did - they hang around with kids of all colors and orientations... I see that as a positive. Less judgement, less dislike/hate...

Comment

There are two genders and 767 gender-related mental disorders.
          Since they can’t reproduce, the only way to replenish their ranks is through converts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post
            Pride month and the kid drag show... over the top.

Other TV show's - they are not designed with us in mind. They wouldn't be made if there was no money to be made from advertisers - they have a target audience, and obviously that audience is large enough to warrant TV shows. No money, no viewers - no show.

Kids - I have three young kids that grew up with all of this. They are all very well adjusted, understand what is going on and the info out there has no real negative effect as far as I can tell. One effect that I consider positive - the kids know that all sorts of people exist & don't harbor dislike or hate for any of them. They don't shun kids of different sexual orientations like the kids of my day did - they hang around with kids of all colors and orientations... I see that as a positive. Less judgement, less dislike/hate...
            I have 4 children.. Ages 30, 29, 27 and 26.. They all thought the same way.. "What's the big deal dad?" "Who cares what they do?"

That all changes when they have children if their own.

I have no idea the age of your children, but what has happened over the last few decades is indoctrinating children to accepting these lifestyles. I am 53 and I do NOT hate queers, but I know their lifestyle is wrong, no matter what they tell me. The children of today have been bombarded with "They are born this way", "They can't help it", "Love is love" from birth. We now live in an age that I am not allowed to have an opinion that doesn't fit what THEY want it to.

Disagreement does not equal hate.. They have made it "cool" to identify as LBTQ.. This is why you don't let children make these decisions.. Loons running the asylum..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
              There are two genders and 767 gender-related mental disorders.
              Since they can’t reproduce, the only way to replenish their ranks is through converts.
              Interesting! The assumption there is, if they did reproduce (and technically, they can reproduce and some do - they just find partners) - the kids would have the same traits as the parents, meaning they are born that way...

at the same time, if the only way to replenish ranks is via converts, assuming that people can't be born that way?

As usual, I have different viewpoints than many on this, for a number of reasons. One being a friend of mine growing up... before any social media - acceptance - mainstreaming of gay people - was clearly gay to all of us right out of the gates. Everyone knew he was gay. He was different from an early age. Raised catholic, very religious father... the kid hadn't made any choices to be with another man, but he was gay & the entire neighborhood knew it.

The kid was harassed constantly by all of the other kids - kids were nasty about it back then. And it turns out, the kid was harassed by his old man. We learned after the fact* how poorly the father treated him - tried to convert him and all of the other typical "fixes"...

*after the fact - the kid, now a man at the time, killed himself on fathers day...

This kid was born gay - zero doubt about it in my mind. And the world we lived in back then was a nasty place for people born that way. Hopefully that will all end sooner or later.

Comment

• Coastboater
                Coastboater commented
                Editing a comment
                Your post seem to be combining trans gender with being gay. My comment was exclusive to trans.
                Cuz once they trans, they’re not gay any more, right?😀
                As a hypothetical - dude transitions to chick. “She” now likes dudes, as in “normal” heterosexuality, or could have stayed a dude and just be queer?

I used to believe that, it seemed to make sense. But I no longer think it's true. What's shown is messaging, aka propaganda, calculated to weaken and destroy family values, and thus, our culture.

It's working well. A day for our war dead, a month to celebrate mental illness and butt sex. Pedo acceptance is their next front, they're working on it.

Comment

Interesting! The assumption there is, if they did reproduce (and technically, they can reproduce and some do - they just find partners) - the kids would have the same traits as the parents, meaning they are born that way...

at the same time, if the only way to replenish ranks is via converts, assuming that people can't be born that way?

As usual, I have different viewpoints than many on this, for a number of reasons. One being a friend of mine growing up... before any social media - acceptance - mainstreaming of gay people - was clearly gay to all of us right out of the gates. Everyone knew he was gay. He was different from an early age. Raised catholic, very religious father... the kid hadn't made any choices to be with another man, but he was gay & the entire neighborhood knew it.

The kid was harassed constantly by all of the other kids - kids were nasty about it back then. And it turns out, the kid was harassed by his old man. We learned after the fact* how poorly the father treated him - tried to convert him and all of the other typical "fixes"...

*after the fact - the kid, now a man at the time, killed himself on fathers day...

This kid was born gay - zero doubt about it in my mind. And the world we lived in back then was a nasty place for people born that way. Hopefully that will all end sooner or later.
                I believe in live and let live, but, I will say this... I have never met a any person that did not have some form of trauma that led to this "transition". I grew up with a kid like you described. He was groomed, knowingly or not, to be gay by his mother and grandmother. She was a local seamstress. Made dresses and used Rodney as a model. She encouraged him to play with dolls, etc.. Always making a fuss about him getting dirty and sweaty. We all watched as his behaviors changed over the years. Many years after we graduated and moved on in life, he moved in next to us as "Rochelle". We spoke on occasion. Nothing against him, but he made his choices.
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Don't forget it's also Juneteenth...

Comment

Flag day is coming up. Most folks don’t even know there is a flag day on June 14th.
                    2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

There are people fighting back against this and some of them are from the the gay community.

Comment

Hate the sim, not the sinner. Gods wrath upon the abomination will be swift and just.
                        From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

I used to believe that, it seemed to make sense. But I no longer think it's true. What's shown is messaging, aka propaganda, calculated to weaken and destroy family values, and thus, our culture.

It's working well. A day for our war dead, a month to celebrate mental illness and butt sex. Pedo acceptance is their next front, they're working on it.
                          I agree. It is not for profit but rather it is part of the leftist agenda and an effort to destroy our society. I also agree with you that pedophilia will be the next big push. As I said it is just disgusting... Charlie
                          Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Working...
                          X