• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden.....update

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220519-091711_Facebook.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	753.2 KB
ID:	160234Does one really need to say anything?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Predicted by ------ everyone!!!!

Comment

Trumps fault
      COVID’s.
      Trump.
      It’s racism.
      Trumps
      Putin
      Corporate AMerica.
      Trumps.
      Price gouging.
      USMCA
      Oil executives.
      etc

Comment

I feel bad for the next guy/woman, maybe no one will run. Who'd want to try and fix this mess and there's another two years to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post
          I feel bad for the next guy/woman, maybe no one will run. Who'd want to try and fix this mess and there's another two years to go.
          I'm not sure it can be fixed, or the will to fix it exist within our politicians..
          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I think it will take a long time to fix this country after the next 2 years are over. For this reason, I’d rather someone other than Trump to run for office on the Republican side. He will beat lame duck president and 4 years just won’t do it. There are a few names I think he should endorse, become the star maker. People with his vision, his policies to bring us back to where we were when he was in office. People like DeSantis, Haley, Noem, Scott to name a few. I think age and baggage would work against Trump in2024.

Comment

They’re recalibrating gas pumps for two digits to the left of the decimal….
              Record gas and diesel prices everyday, shortages, inflation, inflation, inflation, but at least the southern border is being invaded and your 401k sucks.
              There’s so much noise you hear less about the $40B to Ukraine and sucking up to Iran and Venezuela.

Comment

It didn't take Reagan but a couple of years after Carter. With some cooperation it can be done. The question is, do they want it done?

I don't think they do. Once they allow the WHO to dictate what we have to do for everyoneveryone's benifit it's going to get scary.
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
                  Ol Mucky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good point.
                  Do they want ir

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
                It didn't take Reagan but a couple of years after Carter. With some cooperation it can be done. The question is, do they want it done?

I don't think they do. Once they allow the WHO to dictate what we have to do for everyoneveryone's benifit it's going to get scary.
                One huge issue/difference; back in the 80's, the US was not so indebted to other nations. Nor were we so defendant on foreign imports to survive. Different world today. Our economy is tied at the hip of nations that hate us. This is why Trump's "America First" call out was/is so popular, but in the end, almost impossible to accomplish.
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

CDC's firing up the "big Covid scare machine" again! Maybe that will help lower gas prices because people will stay home out of fear...NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    CDC's firing up the "big Covid scare machine" again! Maybe that will help lower gas prices because people will stay home out of fear...NOT!
                    Of course they are. They need them mail in ballets.. Now, it is out there, and dangerous for certain people, but Covid needs to be handled on the personal level anyway. I lost a friend yesterday to Covid. They were a cancer patient as well. Lived in Houston. 55 years old. Sad..
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                    X