X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just answer the question

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvYqa4...ature=youtu.be

boom

That would be hysterical if it weren't so pathetic. Fodder for SNL material for sure.
    Sanibel FL
    Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6 - SOLD

Comment

She is a race baiting, racist.. She is an awful human being. Nasty.. She is supported by and works with MoveOn.org.. The Soros organization. She is an activist..
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

It’s like listening to Kamala, except dumber, which I didn’t think was even possible.
        She has about a dozen words to work in to her answers to any question….racist, climate change, gender, LGBQLMNOP….

Comment

I don’t see why anyone even bothers to show up anymore.

Comment

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree. Hits all correct points, check!

Sounds like she's reading a page out of a dictionary. Just dissociated words

Comment

Originally posted by Billinfla View Post
            Sounds like she's reading a page out of a dictionary. Just dissociated words
            Her answer had nothing to do with the question asked. She just read some gibberish out of her book.. The question was simple: "What does taxes have to do with inflation?"

Answer, nothing.
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Whether you like Psaki or not, she was smart and could hold her own. She could think (lie) on her feet.
              This person is way out of her league. In over her head. Can't swim. And can't find her way home. Just like the rest of this administration.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                Whether you Psaki or not, she was smart and could hold her own. She could think (lie) on her feet.
                This person is way out of her league. In over her head. Can't swim. And can't find her way home. Just like the rest of this administration.
                Yes. Psaki was excellent at dodging direct questions and answering in drawn out, nonsensical, irrelevant information. But, she made it sound relevant by using catch words and phrases.
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  Whether you Psaki or not, she was smart and could hold her own. She could think (lie) on her feet.
                  Part of the strategy. Put a box of rocks out there and do no harm. The string pullers themselves are really quite brilliant manipulators.
                  Sanibel FL

Comment

A Hunk a hunk a aaaaa HUNK HUNK a BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
                      A Hunk a hunk a aaaaa HUNK HUNK a BULLSHIT
                      Burning (steaming) bullshit

Comment

Oh that was painful to watch. Like Psaki, a whole lot of words that don't mean anything
                        Andrew Munao Jr
                        Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                        888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

She has prepared answers to read from, obviously. Trouble is, the answer she read back had nothing to do with the question, which made Doocy’s point even more emphatically - that there was no relation of their tax policy to curbing inflation.
                          In two weeks time, we will have heard all answers read back, and she’ll get a new set to read. Maybe she’ll get better at pairing the canned response to the question asked, but I doubt it. Psaki at least was light on her feet. This one’s gonna be embarrassing a lot, but at least she’s queer and black.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                            She has prepared answers to read from, obviously. Trouble is, the answer she read back had nothing to do with the question, which made Doocy’s point even more emphatically - that there was no relation of their tax policy to curbing inflation.
                            In two weeks time, we will have heard all answers read back, and she’ll get a new set to read. Maybe she’ll get better at pairing the canned response to the question asked, but I doubt it. Psaki at least was light on her feet. This one’s gonna be embarrassing a lot, but at least she’s queer and black.
                            This person is the reason I think all universities should re-instate oral examinations (don't go there!). Even blue book tests can be scammed. She probably has an Ivy League education, because she can study and take tests, perhaps, but no practical real world skills.

I remember a physics professor grilling me to pulp once when he sensed weakness in my verbal responses to his questioning. I simply wasn't prepared, and being quick on my feet did me no good. It was humiliating at the time, but made me get stronger for the next round, character building to put it mildly.
                            Sanibel FL

Comment

Working...
                            X