Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

The grip however is now world wide, no place to run to, no place to hide, (not that I'd hide). Stand and fight, no longer a choice.
    I know what you mean; we think a lot alike. But consider this: "Stand and fight, no longer a choice" is exactly what every one of the "mass shooters" decided before they started firing. (Hypothetically speaking, of course. In reality, they are controlled patsies, run by fill-in-the-blank-with-your-favorite-alphabet-letters.) But according to the official conspiracy theories, that's what they decided. Who they decided to fight is a mystery. In the current thing, it's black folks, but it's been anybody and everybody at some time. The thing they all have in common is that they use scary guns, they attack helpless (and generally unarmed) people, they're on SSRI drugs, they're under psychiatric care, and they are in communication with law enforcement, usually the FBI, before they strike. In other words, they're psyops, a domestic "Operation Northwoods".

These guys (and that one girl, remember her?) are portrayed as people who "took all they could stand" and then "stood and fought". They are always arrested or killed, and portrayed (correctly) as losers. It's theater.

Those who would fight effectively must first identify who or what they fight against. And if they decide on a physical fight, they're crazy if they don't learn, first and foremost, how to hide. Armies that know how to hide, and when, have been kicking ass lately. Armies that stand and fight get crushed.

Tl;dr: hiding's underrated, those who stand and fight are called "targets".

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

I know what you mean; we think a lot alike. But consider this: "Stand and fight, no longer a choice" is exactly what every one of the "mass shooters" decided before they started firing. (Hypothetically speaking, of course. In reality, they are controlled patsies, run by fill-in-the-blank-with-your-favorite-alphabet-letters.) But according to the official conspiracy theories, that's what they decided. Who they decided to fight is a mystery. In the current thing, it's black folks, but it's been anybody and everybody at some time. The thing they all have in common is that they use scary guns, they attack helpless (and generally unarmed) people, they're on SSRI drugs, they're under psychiatric care, and they are in communication with law enforcement, usually the FBI, before they strike. In other words, they're psyops, a domestic "Operation Northwoods".

These guys (and that one girl, remember her?) are portrayed as people who "took all they could stand" and then "stood and fought". They are always arrested or killed, and portrayed (correctly) as losers. It's theater.

Those who would fight effectively must first identify who or what they fight against. And if they decide on a physical fight, they're crazy if they don't learn, first and foremost, how to hide. Armies that know how to hide, and when, have been kicking ass lately. Armies that stand and fight get crushed.

Tl;dr: hiding's underrated, those who stand and fight are called "targets".
      Let me explain my terminology. Hiding in mass is not possible, there is no place in this country you can just disappear as a group. Standing and fighting can take on many faces, you can lay low until your time to be called on presents itself. Or you can make those "presumably in charge" aware that you (your group) are a threat and hope they give you a wide berth. You can take them to court over inroads on your rights, coming armed with excellent constitutional arguments. Live in an area of (the more the merrier) like minded folks that will voice and stand up with you.

There have been recent cases where the government lost big court decisions and as long as patriots breath there will be others. In an all out effort the gun game favors the government, "The pen is mightier then the sword." Word your argument well, amass enough of the population to back you and they, the giant will back down. (if only to fight another battle the next day)
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

For those who think I may be a bit over the top, remember the Governor Whitmer case? FBI all the way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1652739562935.png
Views:	106
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	159961

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
          For those who think I may be a bit over the top, remember the Governor Whitmer case? FBI all the way.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1652739562935.png Views:	1 Size:	98.7 KB ID:	159961
          I find your views interesting and not really over the top.
          I never have been much of a conspiritist, but-----.
          There is much more to play here than we know, that I know.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

I find your views interesting and not really over the top.
            I never have been much of a conspiritist, but-----.
            There is much more to play here than we know, that I know.
            One must always start with the premise that nothing that big happens by accident. I'm sure every once in a while someone pops a cork and does some stupid thing, but as a whole, any big time event is part of a large(r) plan.

Any official findings on that Vegas shooter yet?
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
              Parker Yacht commented
              Editing a comment
              Or the guy that blew up Nashville?

• V_Thirteen
              V_Thirteen commented
              Editing a comment
              Or the two planes that took down three buildings?

And yeah, the Vegas shooting story is a tangled clusterfuck of a narrative. The fiction writers really lost their way on that one.

This is awfully convenient that a white supremacist shot up a bunch of blacks and even purchased the guns legally with help from family and friends that "covered" for him just before the midterms.. Smells 🐟 🐠 to me.
            2003 Proline 23 sport
            1999 legacy Sea Era 230
            2005 Bayliner 175 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by MercuryMan200 View Post
              This is awfully convenient that a white supremacist shot up a bunch of blacks and even purchased the guns legally with help from family and friends that "covered" for him just before the midterms.. Smells 🐟 🐠 to me.
              Yes. Much like the whole supreme court leak re; roe-wade.
              Nothing like a bunch of huge rallying points right before a big election. I'm sure the fact that they come with absolute consistency these days is pure coincidence. Right?!?
              Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Turns out the perp had been kicked out of the store the night prior to the shooting and had visited the store a dozen times.
                https://www.foxnews.com/media/buffal...efore-shooting

Comment

Has anyone seen a posting of "victim" photos, I keep hearing all the victims were black but I've yet to see proof.

Comment

• Coastboater
                    Coastboater commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The # of blacks killed has been rising steadily since the event. Initially, it was about 1/2(5). Then 7. Now everybody.
                    The signs the kid was a sicko were everywhere and plenty of signals. Maybe when a looney posts on the web he’s gonna shoot something up, maybe we should start taking them at their word.

Unelected NY governor has already proposed more gun control - right on time.

On a slightly different subject - there was a mass shooting in a Chicago McDonald's today. But nobody cares, the shooter was black, doesn't fit the narrative.

But look at all these White supremacists who carried out mass shootings in 2020. It's a movement, I tell ya!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1653058819234.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	461.1 KB
ID:	160381

Comment

Anyone else read that the security guard at the supermarket had developed an engine that ran on water?

Comment

• Parker Yacht
                      Parker Yacht commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hunh? What?
                      Do you mean off water?

• LFBB
                      LFBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes thanks

I'm sorry, but I thought all the Buffalos were shot last century....

Comment

• V_Thirteen
                      V_Thirteen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is that what they mean by "a plugged nickel"?

• Billinfla
                      Billinfla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Y'know..I just looked that term up. A "Plugged Nickel" is a nickel where a hole is drilled in it. Why? Dunno. Maybe to tie a string to it so when you drop it in a machine you can pull it back out?

I remember when a nickel was actually worth something.

shut up
                  Working...
                  X