Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo

Thoughts out to the familes.
    What 18yr old white kid does this? By himself?
    And SM should be abolished.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    What do you have against Saint Martin?

No one does these for themselves. They are false flag operations done to drive political messaging. The apparent perps are typically on psychiatric drugs and are handled by agents in one alphabet agency or another.

Problem is, a coherent mass shooting is hard to coordinate, and nobody really cares, which is why there are so many holes, inconsistencies, and contradictions in the stories. There's no need to clean them up; no one will care about this in a week.

As an example, the shooter's manifesto has sections copy-pasted from Brendan Tarrant's manifesto. You remember who Brendan Tarrant is, right? Without looking him up?

Click image for larger version  Name:	1652609954106.png Views:	1 Size:	573.8 KB ID:	159759
    Last edited by V_Thirteen; 05-15-2022, 07:09 AM. Reason: Not finished on toilet.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      I do want to sit at the end of that runway.

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      No clue. Who is he?

• V_Thirteen
      V_Thirteen commented
      Editing a comment
      The Christchurch, New Zealand mosque shooter.

I saw the video from the shooters body cam (first minute) before it was taken down. For what it's worth he did not just shoot people of color.

That said, they should roast his ass on an open fire while family members each toss fuel and logs onto the fire. He got out of his car and began shooting, people fell over and died right there. He walks into the store and shoots people that are already dead just to make sure. Just before the video cuts he comes upon a guy cowering by the registers and says sorry, and walks away without shooting him.

Everyone needs to warn their friends and family, if ever in this situation, do not duck and hide, keep it moving, run and do not stop. Those those that got away were those that ran and didn't stop, everyone that took cover got killed. (except the guy mentioned above.)
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
      I saw the video from the shooters body cam (first minute) before it was taken down. For what it's worth he did not just shoot people of color.

That said, they should roast his ass on an open fire while family members each toss fuel and logs onto the fire. He got out of his car and began shooting, people fell over and died right there. He walks into the store and shoots people that are already dead just to make sure. Just before the video cuts he comes upon a guy cowering by the registers and says sorry, and walks away without shooting him.

Everyone needs to warn their friends and family, if ever in this situation, do not duck and hide, keep it moving, run and do not stop. Those those that got away were those that ran and didn't stop, everyone that took cover got killed. (except the guy mentioned above.)
      Yes, my son sent it to me as well. He shot everyone he saw. Indiscriminate killing.
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Yes, my son sent it to me as well. He shot everyone he saw. Indiscriminate killing.
        Well no, he didn't. LFBB's post is correct. He had a reason to not shoot that one guy. I wonder what it was?

And why are those people already lying on their backs, sides, etc. even before he starts shooting inside the store? That's not a very clever strategy for escaping an active shooter.

As for the shooter kid, I must say his aim is impressive. Jumps out of the car, in two seconds he gets off four shots, all on target, including two headshots. Very skilled for a crazy kid. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

Well no, he didn't. LFBB's post is correct. He had a reason to not shoot that one guy. I wonder what it was?

And why are those people already lying on their backs, sides, etc. even before he starts shooting inside the store? That's not a very clever strategy for escaping an active shooter.

As for the shooter kid, I must say his aim is impressive. Jumps out of the car, in two seconds he gets off four shots, all on target, including two headshots. Very skilled for a crazy kid. Hmmm.
          The video I saw didn't show him "not shoot" anyone. Maybe he saw a different video. And, as far as the people laying on the ground, that is what a lot of people think is the best thing to do in that situation. "Playing dead" so to say. Kind of like the same thing of playing dead when a wild animal attacks is the best approach. He shot through the windows of the store as he walked towards the entrance. Maybe that scared them enough to get down.

Not my way of handling it, but a lot of people lay down.

What do you think went down?

I went back and watched the video again.. He did indeed not shoot the guy laying between the registers. In fact, I think he said "sorry" as the guy screamed out no, no.. I stand corrected.
          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

The video I saw didn't show him "not shoot" anyone. Maybe he saw a different video. And, as far as the people laying on the ground, that is what a lot of people think is the best thing to do in that situation. "Playing dead" so to say. Kind of like the same thing of playing dead when a wild animal attacks is the best approach. He shot through the windows of the store as he walked towards the entrance. Maybe that scared them enough to get down.

Not my way of handling it, but a lot of people lay down.

What do you think went down?

I went back and watched the video again.. He did indeed not shoot the guy laying between the registers. In fact, I think he said "sorry" as the guy screamed out no, no.. I stand corrected.
            Beats me. You don’t have to know the truth in order to recognize the smell of a lie. This one has the smell. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
              Why would this guy drive two hours to do this?
              I agree with V Thirteen. This smells.
              What 18 yr old writes a 100+ page of ANYTHING?
              Whatever went down, this kid was trained/programmed to do this.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1

opark[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

The video link I had was taken down, if anyone has it and it's still active please post or forward it to me. Thanks
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Confirmed that he was discussing his plans on Discord months ago. Entirely probable that the people he was talking with were feds. This is typical of these shooters - they're groomed online. Also confirmed he was on SSRIs.

Post below is from March. The feds absolutely knew about this guy and his plans well ahead of time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1652689326442.png
Views:	91
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	159869

Comment

Confirmed that he was discussing his plans on Discord months ago. Entirely probable that the people he was talking with were feds. This is typical of these shooters - they're groomed online. Also confirmed he was on SSRIs.

Post below is from March. The feds absolutely knew about this guy and his plans well ahead of time.

That is crazy right there.
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1

[email protected]
                    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Sickening

Comment

Isn't it amazing how the FEDS always "We're aware of the fellow but until he actually does something our hands are tied." They've been saying the same BS for decades. Said the same shit about the 9/11 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

Isn't it amazing how the FEDS always "We're aware of the fellow but until he actually does something our hands are tied." They've been saying the same BS for decades. Said the same shit about the 9/11 guys.
                          It's only amazing if you believe it's their job to prevent such happenings. If you couldn't look at the actions of the FBI in the 2016 election and figure out they're totally corrupt, and have no interest in our country or way of life, then you're hopelessly asleep. At some point, the weight of the evidence (and the fact that they hardly feel the need to hide it any longer) makes it impossible to not realize we are toast.

Comment

It's only amazing if you believe it's their job to prevent such happenings. If you couldn't look at the actions of the FBI in the 2016 election and figure out they're totally corrupt, and have no interest in our country or way of life, then you're hopelessly asleep. At some point, the weight of the evidence (and the fact that they hardly feel the need to hide it any longer) makes it impossible to not realize we are toast.
                            The grip however is now world wide, no place to run to, no place to hide, (not that I'd hide). Stand and fight, no longer a choice.

Comment

Working...
                            X