X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, $51.00 for 9.9!

BWP

Comment

Remember..the great cars of the 1930's were built during the great depression. Sure, they ultimately went out of business, but so have dozens of other high end marques even in good times.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone! What a wonderful day to set new record gas prices!

Comment

and people think our baffoon of a leader is doing a great job... I`ve never loathed our administration more in my lifetime until these past few years...
          1994/5 Caravelle Legend 2000, HOT Mercruiser 350 Alpha 1
          2007 Angler 204WA Mercury 150HP Opti
          "Pale Rider Performance"

Comment

• jmike
            jmike commented
            Editing a comment
            Fjb!

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            Typical Evil Democrat!!!

Brandon is an awful President and Redhead is a true c%-t.
          Lets take care of border and deprive our own children

Click image for larger version

Name:	24B15F08-2301-4744-97FD-C20C65286D67.png
Views:	77
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	159570
          2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
          Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

This is the warm up to a recession, the recession will be the warm up for far worse. Be prepared, huge changes are coming our way and they are going to need tons of chaos to keep our minds distracted from what is really going on.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Sans Peur
              Sans Peur commented
              Editing a comment
              You mean you haven't been buying ammo?

• Parker Yacht
              Parker Yacht commented
              Editing a comment
              Primers are still tough.
              Powder is freeing up.

• Ol Mucky
              Ol Mucky commented
              Editing a comment
              Last year I could not find the primers I wanted for my muzzleloader. Still today it’s hit or miss
              Wierd

Just got to work and a liberal co-worker tells me the administration says inflation peaked in March and that we are on the road to recovery! Shit, that explains why gas went up .20 a gal last week, he walked away.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
              Just got to work and a liberal co-worker tells me the administration says inflation peaked in March and that we are on the road to recovery!
              I hear it's just transitory, two weeks to flatten the curve, or something like that. I get my government pronouncements mixed up sometimes.

Comment

why are we sending our oil reserves to EU???
                This President sucks.
                1994/5 Caravelle Legend 2000, HOT Mercruiser 350 Alpha 1
                2007 Angler 204WA Mercury 150HP Opti
                "Pale Rider Performance"

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDawg3 View Post
                  why are we sending our oil reserves to EU???
                  This President sucks.
                  Yep.. America LAST..
                  As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                  2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                  2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

What the hell is going on with diesel fuel right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                      Keeping it extra high to maintain inflation of the cost of goods.

Comment

• Surfercross
                        Surfercross commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There is supposedly going to be a shortage of diesel. Apparently a refinery burned down in 2019 and it was never replaced.

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                      I was thinking about 2500 series one day with a diesel
                      Think I’ll keep my 1500 Z71 for now
                      2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
                      Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

I am looking to purchase two F350 diesels right now. The Ford dealer (Rush truck center) told me they can take my order but can't place the order with the factory until JANUARY 2023. That's right "CAN'T PLACE THE ORDER" for 7 months.
                        They said that the diesel uses palladium in the emissions system and they have run out. The ONLY source of palladium in the world is Russia and we aren't doing business with those assholes.
                        I am looking at used trucks and they are more than new ones. And not by a little. I may have to go with gassers.

Comment

• duckfish
                          duckfish commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'd buy gassers and not look back. Other than the F450 I bought late last year, I'm staying far away from diesel small trucks.

• Sans Peur
                          Sans Peur commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have one gasser F350 dually. That thing Drinks gas like an alcoholic and my driver complains about it not having any balls with a heavy load.

• duckfish
                          duckfish commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They typically do suck fuel like it's their job. But last time I ran the numbers, over a 250k mile life cycle, the gasser is the better business investment.

IMO Ford never had a good gas motor (recent history at least) for 3/4 ton plus trucks. Hopefully the 7.3l has changed that. I've read mostly good things but also some recurring horror stories in heavier use applications. Google the recent issues with them in motor homes.

GM had a real winner for HD actual work trucks that I'd put up against any diesel at the time, in many respects, with the 8.1L. But they did what GM does best and screwed the pooch on something that worked. They also managed to completely screw up the acceptable and ever reliable 6.0L by choking it down to a complete dog with torque management programming.

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                        I am looking to purchase two F350 diesels right now. The Ford dealer (Rush truck center) told me they can take my order but can't place the order with the factory until JANUARY 2023. That's right "CAN'T PLACE THE ORDER" for 7 months.
                        They said that the diesel uses palladium in the emissions system and they have run out. The ONLY source of palladium in the world is Russia and we aren't doing business with those assholes.
                        I am looking at used trucks and they are more than new ones. And not by a little. I may have to go with gassers.
                        You believe the salesman?

Palladium is used in ALL modern catalytic converters Virtually EVERY converter in a wrecking yard is immediately recycled..

Comment

Working...
                        X