Musk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not much for being green or feeding the world----.
    But, if all these a----holes took the money they spend on politics and helped the people that really could use help, I bet they could make a difference.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
      I am not much for being green or feeding the world----.
      But, if all these a----holes took the money they spend on politics and helped the people that really could use help, I bet they could make a difference.
      I used to think the same, then I realized these people that choose to live in a desert can't feed themselves because food won't grow without water, livestock won't roam without access to water. all they have to do is MOVE!
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Surfercross
        Surfercross commented
        Editing a comment
        You must have watched Sam Kinison.

• LFBB
        LFBB commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, I'm familiar with the bit you're speaking of, but it's something people that can think have known forever.

Never really knew Musk, and never was a Tesla fan.
      But, that boy is smart and a marketing genius also.
      Sure, he might have pissed off half the country, but the other half? Hell, they will buy a Tesla.
      Hell, I WOULD buy a Tesla.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        Never really knew Musk, and never was a Tesla fan.
        But, that boy is smart and a marketing genius also.
        Sure, he might have pissed off half the country, but the other half? Hell, they will buy a Tesla.
        Hell, I WOULD buy a Tesla.
        You just may get that chance. The pissed off will probably sell their Tesla out of false outrage!

Comment

So I was out exploring my new neighborhood. Industrial area a couple miles away..pull it yourself (pervert!) junkyard! A little farther down..SpaceX assembly facility. Big ass nose cone sitting there. Big ass guard shack on the road....

Comment

Working...
          X