Is it adding up yet, anyone willing to admit they were scammed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
    I have watched the people who claim we are always on the verge of doom. I always think of the old saying, "Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance."
    I'm never a doom and gloom guy (at least I don't think I am), I still buy stock, I still blow money on vacations but I also try being prepared in case that 30 trillion dollar debt comes due.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT follow this advice! I'm a Category 9 geek. I study history and politics (well, history is really just old politics) because I'm a nerd. I write about it on this forum because I see the lies spewed by the ruling machine, and I hate seeing anyone take the BS at face value.

The key to happiness is the Duckfish approach. Sorta. I'd make sure you prep, then relax. If I wasn't prepped, I couldn't relax.
      Being prepared is the key.

IMO attempting to be informed or engaged (like say voting… cough, cough) is no longer relevant.

Bob

S Central PA

Comment

• V_Thirteen
        V_Thirteen commented
        Editing a comment
        If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us vote.

V_Thirteen commented Yesterday, 09:48 PM
      If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us vote

I always like quoting Mark Twain, "If your vote counted they'd outlaw it."
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
        V_Thirteen commented Yesterday, 09:48 PM
        If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us vote

I always like quoting Mark Twain, "If your vote counted they'd outlaw it."
        For YEARS I never voted.
        Then some time ago I started bitching to my friends about what was going on, they said I had no argument because I didn't vote, and if I cared I could change it with my vote.
        Well, they where wrong.
        So there is that---------------------.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Remember the days you would actually write/email/call your congressman or representative?

Seems laughable now. But I hope somewhere out there people are still fighting the good fight and doing it. Just in case a rare one would listen. Or care.
          Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
            they said I had no argument because I didn't vote, and if I cared I could change it with my vote.
            Hah, I used to make that same argument to friends who didn't vote. I said if you didn't vote, you didn't have "bitching rights". Man, was I deluded.

Originally posted by duckfish View Post
            Remember the days you would actually write/email/call your congressman or representative?

Seems laughable now. But I hope somewhere out there people are still fighting the good fight and doing it. Just in case a rare one would listen. Or care.
            Within the last couple years, I wrote (emailed) Charlie Crist, Marco Rubio, and Rick Scott. In return, I received from each a generic machine generated reply, which had nothing to do with the issue I had written about, and I got subscribed to their newsletters.

Tar, feathers, lampposts, rope. Until then, we're gnats, and they have window screens.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
              Ol Mucky commented
              Editing a comment
              Me 2

I think what they do listen to is $$

Tar, feathers, lampposts, rope.
            I'm with ya.

Until then, we're gnats, and they have window screens.
            And DEET. They have lotsa DEET.
            But I read somewhere the CDC says masks will protect us from the DEET. Or was that something else? Dunno.
            Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Hah, I used to make that same argument to friends who didn't vote. I said if you didn't vote, you didn't have "bitching rights". Man, was I deluded.

Within the last couple years, I wrote (emailed) Charlie Crist, Marco Rubio, and Rick Scott. In return, I received from each a generic machine generated reply, which had nothing to do with the issue I had written about, and I got subscribed to their newsletters.

Tar, feathers, lampposts, rope. Until then, we're gnats, and they have window screens.
              What we need to be is No-See-Umms, and bite them in the arse.
              Screens don't hold No-See-Umms back.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Back on track - research shows that the clot shot wrecks your immune system, leading to health issues.
                In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance.

These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage. We show evidence from adverse event reports in the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines excludes them as positive contributors to public health, even in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.authorea.com/users/45559...-and-micrornas

Comment

But it's science. Are we supposed to BELIEVE???

Comment

"PANDEMIC OF LIES". That would be the name of the movie if they made a movie.

Its funny how the news is saying that Washington politicians got covid from attending a party. Who gives a fuck? The world has been dealing with this bullshit for over 2 fucking years and now I am supposed to care if 1 of these cunts has covid and has been vaccinated and boosted to the end of time.
                    All the media does is spread fear and lies.

Comment

• bluewaterposer
                      bluewaterposer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wish sometimes you would be more open!!!

NOT!!!
                      Preach on!
                      Woohoo 🎉

Hurr

Click image for larger version

Name:	1650836406080.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	158036

Comment

Durr

Name:	1650832525006.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	401.8 KB
ID:	158038

Comment

And another conspiracy theory is verified.

The CDC has quietly stealth edited their website to remove the false statement that the clot shot doesn't stay in your body. Oops!

Name:	1660392064794508.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	168489
                        How long before they delete the claim above that?

Comment

Alpha/delta it worked just fine.

Omicron it helped.

Now it doesn’t do squat for the latest version.

my MIL/FIL, wife, son, SIL and nephew all just traveled to Norway for a cruise. My nephew, vaxxed and boosted, tested positive the morning of the flight. SIL showed up at the airport with him anyway and the crew went to Norway.

SIL and nephew couldn’t get on the cruise, so they are stuck in Copenhagen. Everyone else came down with it on the cruise, and they are all vaxxed and boosted.

Most, if not all, vaccines don’t work for mutations.

Comment

Working...
                          X