www.parkeryacht.com

Saw that last night too—PATHETIC
    2022 34’ Fountain w/ trip 300 Mercs
    Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

How fitting!

BWP

Comment

Earlier in the pandemic my company was very concerned with the health and safety of its employees so they sent each and one of us a case of hand-sanitizer.
        it was MADE IN CHINA

Comment

So how do we know whether any of these items are not laced with more viruses? Simple answer? We don't. And sure I'm presenting a conspiracy theory here, but it is no more unlikely than the origination of the present virus which is still being debated.

Comment

I had some fried chicken at a Chinese restaurant.
            I asked, where they were made.
            The lady said, “ Made In Grease”.
            I smiled.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCat22 View Post
              I had some fried chicken at a Chinese restaurant.
              I asked, where they were made.
              The lady said, “ Made In Grease”.
              I smiled.
              “We not have your cat”
              2022 34’ Fountain w/ trip 300 Mercs
              Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
              So how do we know whether any of these items are not laced with more viruses? Simple answer? We don't. And sure I'm presenting a conspiracy theory here, but it is no more unlikely than the origination of the present virus which is still being debated.
              The present virus was created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology by EcoHealth Alliance (EcoHealth), funded by the National Institutes of Health and National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, under the direction of Anthony Fauci. Per DARPA.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/g...vid-19-origins

Comment

Scary, but true!

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  A fitting situation, we deserve it.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	47 Size:	81.5 KB ID:	149424
                  Speaking of fitting situation. The KN 95 China mask doesn’t fit with a good seal compared to a true NIOSH American N95. If you notice the KN 95 has a vertical crease and ear loops while the N 95 has a horizontal crease and head bands.

Good luck putting in insulation or sanding something with the less shit in your lungs gap around your face.

Thanks China counterfeit.
                  2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

A company here in Smithfield RI was making them....they shut it down months ago....they flipped the regular production to make masks only...hired dozens of new employees to aid the effort....under Trump....you get what you VOTE for

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

The present virus was created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology by EcoHealth Alliance (EcoHealth), funded by the National Institutes of Health and National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, under the direction of Anthony Fauci. Per DARPA.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/g...vid-19-origins
                      I believe your source is probably correct, but I also stand by my statement that the origin is still being debated.

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post

I believe your source is probably correct, but I also stand by my statement that the origin is still being debated.
                        Didn't mean to imply otherwise. Absolutely, it is currently and will probably always be debated. The origin of AIDS is still being debated.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

Didn't mean to imply otherwise. Absolutely, it is currently and will probably always be debated. The origin of AIDS is still being debated.
                          I guess we could agree that most everything is being debated this day and age

Comment

Working...
                          X