Trump 2024

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump 2024

    So, IF Trump runs, and IF Trump wins, can he only do one Term (provided he makes it to two) or can he do two (2) Terms, second time around?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    954.463.4904
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

    [email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

  • #2
    nope

    It is possible to serve up to ten years if you take over as a vice president for two then get elected for two terms. You can't have served more than two years as a VP taking over the presidency.
    I can't help but think if I was a better person I could've been a dog. 🐕

    Chet
    Amesbury, MA
    1987 2855 Bayliner Contessa SB
    How can I help you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
      So, IF Trump runs, and IF Trump wins, can he only do one Term (provided he makes it to two) or can he do two (2) Terms, second time around?
      1 term.
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

      Comment


      • #4
        Under my dream senaireo if we take back the house and get a comanding majority in the Senate in 2022 Trump can be appointed speaker of the house and dumb ass and the whore can be simultaneously impeached and Trump can serve for just a bit under 2 years and be eligible to run in 2024...Charlie
        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

        Comment


        • #5
          ... I'm done w/ Trump and hope he holds off ...

          I liked, no ... LOVED his policies, once liked and even backed him, by votes and $$, but his "impetulant inner child" did MORE harm than good in the end. His inability to just shut the F' up co$t him the election and gave us the Liberals and wokeness; and I directly hold that against him. I fear his inability to be 'Presidential' co$t him the moderate vote, especially amongst women.

          Thanks Don ...not! To me, he's just too toxic and devisive to even consider again ...

          If you think otherwise, we'll agree to disagree.
          Life is too short for an ugly boat!

          Comment


          • Boat Bum
            Boat Bum commented
            Editing a comment
            I can get behind this.

        • #6
          Originally posted by DaleH View Post
          ... I'm done w/ Trump and hope he holds off ...

          I liked, no ... LOVED his policies, once liked and even backed him, by votes and $$, but his "impetulant inner child" did MORE harm than good in the end. His inability to just shut the F' up co$t him the election and gave us the Liberals and wokeness; and I directly hold that against him. I fear his inability to be 'Presidential' co$t him the moderate vote, especially amongst women.

          Thanks Don ...not! To me, he's just too toxic and devisive to even consider again ...

          If you think otherwise, we'll agree to disagree.
          I am not political by any means, or a Trump lover, buttttt, I will beg to differ on two points.
          1) Trump woulda lost no matter his being a dii--k, tweets or whatever. The fix was in.
          2) I think the women, Hispanics, Black and independent vote will be with him if he runs.
          He needs to run, win, then turn it over after his term, only way for the party to get united and power through.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          954.463.4904
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

          [email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by DaleH View Post
            ... I'm done w/ Trump and hope he holds off ...

            I liked, no ... LOVED his policies, once liked and even backed him, by votes and $$, but his "impetulant inner child" did MORE harm than good in the end. His inability to just shut the F' up co$t him the election and gave us the Liberals and wokeness; and I directly hold that against him. I fear his inability to be 'Presidential' co$t him the moderate vote, especially amongst women.

            Thanks Don ...not! To me, he's just too toxic and devisive to even consider again ...

            If you think otherwise, we'll agree to disagree.
            So I take it you will be voting for a Democrat in 2024...Charlie
            Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Mako runner View Post

              So I take it you will be voting for a Democrat in 2024...Charlie
              Never, ever, NEVER!
              Life is too short for an ugly boat!

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by DaleH View Post

                Never, ever, NEVER!
                So will you vote for Trump or are you going to waste your vote on someone with no chance of winning?

                By the way I agree his personality cost him the voters who put feelings over facts. But gained him the voters that want a tough no nonsense get down to business leader.

                As for dumb and dumber being in office now. If all the legal votes and only the legal votes were counted without all the anomalies in a few states we would have the true winner in office now...Charlie
                Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

                Comment


                • #10
                  I’ll vote for Trump if that’s what we’re faced with. But Charlie is right. That dumbass and his big mouth and big ego lost a bunch of other elections for us…and I believe he legitimized cheating for some people.
                  And I love his policies and attitude about “draining the swamp.” We desperately need to get rid of a bunch of political trash that is unAmerican.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    What are these "votes" you guys keep mentioning? Do they affect who becomes president?

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post
                      What are these "votes" you guys keep mentioning? Do they affect who becomes president?
                      Didn't in 2020...Charlie
                      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by DaleH View Post
                        ... I'm done w/ Trump and hope he holds off ...

                        I liked, no ... LOVED his policies, once liked and even backed him, by votes and $$, but his "impetulant inner child" did MORE harm than good in the end. His inability to just shut the F' up co$t him the election and gave us the Liberals and wokeness; and I directly hold that against him. I fear his inability to be 'Presidential' co$t him the moderate vote, especially amongst women.

                        Thanks Don ...not! To me, he's just too toxic and devisive to even consider again ...

                        If you think otherwise, we'll agree to disagree.
                        Dale I agree with you. I also loved his policies and just wish he learned to keep his mouth shut sometimes. He was his own worst enemy many times. Not sure his running would be the best thing for this Country and the division we have. On the other hand no matter who gets in,Trump or say Ron D or other conservative the division will not go away. people are to entrenched with their thinking.

                        But if Trump is our only choice, I will vote for him in a heartbeat.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by MikeLoew View Post

                          Dale I agree with you. I also loved his policies and just wish he learned to keep his mouth shut sometimes. He was his own worst enemy many times. Not sure his running would be the best thing for this Country and the division we have. On the other hand no matter who gets in,Trump or say Ron D or other conservative the division will not go away. people are to entrenched with their thinking.

                          But if Trump is our only choice, I will vote for him in a heartbeat.
                          The division is not intended to go away. The division is created, inflated, and constantly propagandized by our leaders. The various politicians then echo their chosen side to the people on that side, and together they run down the other side. And pocket the contributions.

                          It's planned, it keeps us from recognizing our common interests, and together identifying the actual causes of our national division. "Let's you and him fight"... a pretty good strategy after all.

                          That said; fuck Joe Biden.

                          Comment


                          • Goose77
                            Goose77 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You the man!

                          • Surfercross
                            Surfercross commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You are correct.
                        Working...
                        X