• This doesn't end well.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...illed.7100640/
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

That was straight up murder. Two ignorant jerks escalated into an anger killing. Now his life is over. Very disturbing to see.

This should have been settled with fists.
    2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Saw that on a news reel somewhere
      2022 34’ Fountain w/ trip 300 Mercs
      Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

In my opinion the shooter escalated the situation by going inside and getting his rifle, there was no need for that. He should've just called the cops and let them deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post
          In my opinion the shooter escalated the situation by going inside and getting his rifle, there was no need for that. He should've just called the cops and let them deal with it.
          In today's climate?
          He would still be waiting for the police.
          However.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Gnrphil
            Gnrphil commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point but still there's better ways to deal with that situation for both parties.

Two dimwits. Either one of them could have avoided that outcome.

Shooter: lock the door, call the cops. Shootee: recognize that you're at shooter's home, Texas is castle doctrine state, leave.

Ended poorly for the shootee, that's for sure. Shooter, based on that video, will have some 'splainin' to do.

Comment

Morons

Comment

Wow.. I think he will be in prison for a long time. I "think" he should have just called the police. What was going on didn't warrant the firearm. Yes, the guy was being "pushy" but he wasn't slinging fist or even trying to.
              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Anyone got another link, this one won't lay on my computer?
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

I saw a follow up to this and it was all over visitation for his son. The guy who got shot and killed was just trying to pick up his child and the ex (women he was talking to) had basically hidden the child. She told him that the child was a a "relatives" house. I saw another video and you could hear the conversation between them and he threatened to call the police after she said his child wasn't there for the 3 pm pick up. She said something about wanting to spend time with the child and he said you get to spend time with him all day, every day.. That's when it went bad.. The other guy told him to leave, turned and went inside and grabbed a carbine.

You know how it ends..
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• blaster
                    blaster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like I said, murder. This guy was enforcing his rights under a court order and the scum bag boyfriend shot him. Giant pussy he is and may he rot in hell.

• KMac
                    KMac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Only issue: They are in Texas and he is using the "Stand Your Ground" law which allows you to protect yourself and property (castle doctrine) with deadly force.

• blaster
                    blaster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But was it this guy’s property, or legal residence. Was he just a boyfriend at his girlfriends home?

More information

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7shU6sLy0c

The killer is married and having an affair with Christina, the house was given to Christina & Chads son by Chad. Chad was there to pick up his son and Christina didn’t want him picking him up and made sure the kid wasn’t home. Chad was getting ready to expose the affair, this is why Kyle killed him. It wasn’t Kyles property and he can’t claim self defense
                  2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Originally posted by blaster View Post
                    More information

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7shU6sLy0c

The killer is married and having an affair with Christina, the house was given to Christina & Chads son by Chad. Chad was there to pick up his son and Christina didn’t want him picking him up and made sure the kid wasn’t home. Chad was getting ready to expose the affair, this is why Kyle killed him. It wasn’t Kyles property and he can’t claim self defense
                    I will watch that video when I get home. My work has it restricted for some reason.
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                    X