Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy “justice”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11...ghbor-1162362/

Just another shining example of celebrity or superstar privilege; and let's not forget the the racist claims are never ever one sided.

Comment

I'm 58 and was a big fan of KAJ for decades, I would purposely overlook his Liberal tendencies, but not any more!

BWP

Comment

Not surprised at all.. It's kind of like when the black racist says they can't be racist because they are black.. Same principle here. They can't be a violent criminal because it's not their fault due to racism. It's all the pent up frustration from the years of oppression.. Or, at least that what they say.
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Shitbag hypocrite #@+-r

Comment

Seems like a trend...LeBron James is another Fer I cannot stand..

Comment

LeBron is a good guy.....or he hires the best cover up people and protection......never heard anything about him.... except he's a douche....self entitled enable by many - douche......
              not all his fault....

Comment

Class privilege, it's a thing.
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
                  LeBron is a good guy.....or he hires the best cover up people and protection......never heard anything about him.... except he's a douche....self entitled enable by many - douche......
                  not all his fault....
                  But he can throw a ball through a ring, so we must listen to his political opinions. /s

Yes, he's a douchebag.

Comment

• Goose77
                    Goose77 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He’s clearly really smart cuz he’s a baller. Probably was an academic all American in college…oops

The media chases LeBoob because they are certain they can get him to say something stupid daily;

Comment

Working...
                  X