Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And our VP finally said something that makes sense; that Va result will be a harbinger of what's to come in future elections; she finally woke up and spoke the truth!

Comment

• Billinfla
      Billinfla commented
      Editing a comment
      even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally

Originally posted by TomS View Post

This is all exciting news to me, even in FL, that perhaps the fabric of our country has come to its senses. Or the cheaters just stayed out of it this time. Either way a good trend.
    Lets just hope the many, many, many thousands of NY, NJ, folks who are moving here don't try to "change" Florida. I know a few that would love to....scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by riplipper View Post

Lets just hope the many, many, many thousands of NY, NJ, folks who are moving here don't try to "change" Florida. I know a few that would love to....scary stuff
      Oh they already have. Please just leave their pension obligations and such back "home".
      Sanibel FL
      Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

The handle on the voting machine in VA was the toilet flush handle on the Biden Presidency. Whoosh….

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          Speaking of Glenn Youngkin.
          Anyone heard of him before? Nope, me neither.
          Well, he was COO of Carlyle Group, and worked for them for some 30 years.
          They are the Group that bough LMC from the Dr. and just sold to Safe Harbor.
          Another businessman whom walked away from money to serve the people of Va.
          This guy could be Pres one day.
          Just like DeSantis. A relative unknown, not already bought and paid for.

Anyone in politics for more than 4 years should be ineligible to run for a higher office.

Comment

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            When did you convert, bill in Stuart-fla?

---
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	142215
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            Woohoo 🎉

• DaleH
            DaleH commented
            Editing a comment
            She is a Marine (as one is NEVER an ex-Marine!) and was SICK & TIRED of uber white Liberals talking down to her! You go girl!

BWP, changed a few days ago,

Comment

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, I noticed, but not sure when. Woohoo 🎉

Stuart, then Florida, then the world, Bill Rocks!!!

I'm out. Basically everything is now on Merritt Island. I'm in "blade of grass" mode...just want to disappear in a sea of uniformity.

Comment

• Boat Bum
            Boat Bum commented
            Editing a comment
            in a world of human wreckage...

• Billinfla
            Billinfla commented
            Editing a comment
            float at the bottom of the gene pool?

Biden took Virginia by 10 points a year ago. Youngkin won by 2 points. That's a 12 point shift because most people either vote Dem or Rep. There isn't enough Independents to explain a shift this big. Not as much cheating on the Dem side as there was a year ago seems to be the most logical answer.

Comment

Friends in NJ. are Very pissed right now.
            Complete reversal after the polls closed....
            Funny how all those "late counted mail in" votes are always 100% for democrats???
            What are the odds???????

Comment

• Goose77
              Goose77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. We were ahead in VA and NJ when I went to bed. Expected it to be like Georgia was a year ago. But we at least won one this time.

Funny how all those "late counted mail in" votes are always 100% for democrats???
            What are the odds???????
            Not surprising, they were not going to let two (2) get away.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

It's not who votes that counts. It's who counts the votes! Joseph Stalin

Comment

What are the odds???????
                Let's be clear, in Essex Co they turned off the voting machines during the count, they now need a judge to order them opened and a recount. In Hudson Co there were thousands of votes that were counted twice.

This is far from over but I have great faith in the corruption of my state and figure it's ion the bag for Murphy, that said I am part of at least 2 law suits at this time. We will see. I will be shocked if Jack wins, happy, but shocked.
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                X