Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia

Personnaly I think Virginia is going to set the tone for the political near future.
    Thoughts?
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-governor-race
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211102-051534_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	624.5 KB
ID:	142020
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

It could be, but I am not convinced it's set in stone if McAuliffe wins. Virginia has a long history of picking more Democrat Govs than Republican, last Republican Gov was elected in 2010 and there were many Dems before him. Because of this history leaning heavily towards 1 parry if Youngkin wins I think if could be a bit of sign, he will have won a state that 6 months ago people would have said it was very unlikely to do so.

Comment

I am skeptical of ALL our elections...It is clear fraud was and is involved in our elections just a matter of determining how much...Of course some push for voting laws thay don't even require an ID, ludicrous!!

https://forums.usacarry.com/threads/...-number.67883/

Comment

• Tiretyme
        Tiretyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly!! If it’s close, McAuliffe steals the victory.
        I’m not sure the people of Virginia are in sync with his new woke direction.
        Virginia isn’t Hollyweird yet……………I hope

I hope to all hell that both Va and NJ revert back to some resemblance of sanity.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

I have children in Loudoun county schools. It is horrible the way the parents are treated. It is as if the children belong to the school and the parents are in the way.

The “educators” seem interested in presenting little nuggets of Marxism to the children in a back door Luke warm way. Saying things such as “if you get pregnant you have options” or you can be anything you believe you are”. Absolute bullshit!

This has been brewing for several years. Now when my daughter takes a test on line there is a banner ad that pops up with a rainbow flag that asks “Am I gay”. WTF!
        Attached Files
        2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

• Goose77
          Goose77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nuts!

It is late, and I'm getting ready for bed. In VA and in NJ the Republicans are ahead. Let's see if they steal some more overnight...again. Trash!

Comment

Well, I'll be damned.
          There is hope yet.
          Youngkin wins. Va.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Tiretyme
            Tiretyme commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen to that, as long as we don’t get an 0300 ballot dump that’s likely on the ready for occasions such as this.

Shite..don't you guys sleep?

Comment

• Tiretyme
            Tiretyme commented
            Editing a comment
            Not very much, or actually not enough.

• jmike
            jmike commented
            Editing a comment
            Said the person who posted at 2:46 AM

• Tori645
            Tori645 commented
            Editing a comment
            up worried about neighbor that got carted off in ambulance last night. didn't know if husband/wife/either son.

Originally posted by Tori645 View Post
          Shite..don't you guys sleep?
          Says you at 0246.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Speaking of Glenn Youngkin.
            Anyone heard of him before? Nope, me neither.
            Well, he was COO of Carlyle Group, and worked for them for some 30 years.
            They are the Group that bough LMC from the Dr. and just sold to Safe Harbor.
            Another businessman whom walked away from money to serve the people of Va.
            This guy could be Pres one day.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I was happy to wake up and see the people of Virginia have not collectively lost their way. Now maybe they can get back on track and away from the current blackface Gov they have had.

The other very pleasant surprise was the race in NJ, I never would have predicted that it was going to be this close, perhaps there is hope for my home state. However the votes yet to be counted are in Dem strongholds and they have had all night to "find" additional votes.

Comment

And check out NJ. Though even republicans can’t seem to save that state from itself.

Comment

• Tiretyme
                  Tiretyme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It’s too close to New York for saving and seemingly part of NYC
                  Teterboro is in NJ (I realize you know this) but is the fly in for the city.
                  Search says only 10 miles from Manhattan.
                  I’ve only flown there once for a meeting at Bear Stearns when we were selling our company.
                  My feelings are NYC & Philly (Chicago too now) are nothing but crime ridden toilets, even way worse than NOLA

Hopefully this sends a sign to the radical progressives.
                Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Originally posted by Fandarr View Post
                  I was happy to wake up and see the people of Virginia have not collectively lost their way. Now maybe they can get back on track and away from the current blackface Gov they have had.

The other very pleasant surprise was the race in NJ, I never would have predicted that it was going to be this close, perhaps there is hope for my home state. However the votes yet to be counted are in Dem strongholds and they have had all night to "find" additional votes.
                  This is all exciting news to me, even in FL, that perhaps the fabric of our country has come to its senses. Or the cheaters just stayed out of it this time. Either way a good trend.
                  Sanibel FL
                  Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

Great news!!!!!! Maybe, just maybe, more people are seeing the light???

Comment

Working...
                    X