Another truth..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another truth..

As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Yup
    From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

America has changed or has it?
      Trump did the unthinkable, the impossible.
      He married a Russian/Eastern Block model (Stripper, dancer, whatever) some years his junior and became President. This went against the grain of most "Ethical, family valued, morale" "Americans".
      The hate, jealousy for him, and her, along with his penchant for being "Trump" was hard to overcome.
      America would much rather have a "Grandfatherly" figure, doesn't matter what he does behind closed doors or ears, as long as we don't see it, we don't care. We don't want to see the dirty laundry.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	36.4 KB ID:	128021
      America has changed, or has it?
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

You are right about those things regarding Trump. IMHO it boils down to him not willing to play the game and keep the status quo. Those other things you mentioned were simply used to turn many American’s opinion of him. The democrats, media, big tech, and establishment republicans, did not want him messing up their power and wealth gravy train. He was hugely popular with everyone on the left until he ran. He wasn’t racist then. The kids were American success stories. Every show wanted him on and every magazine wanted a story of his wealth. How does all that change in 18 months? Trump is a typical NYC guy we see a lot of in S.FL. Not my taste but no denying what he has done for this country. I think the most important things are: showing how big and corrupt the DC machine is. Both parties, media, tech, fbi, cia, doj, military (high level leaders), cdc, large corporations (remember holding the vaccine until after the election?), wall street. He came in and shit in their caviar. The other he did was to get uninformed people to realize the threat China poses to this country. Depending on how those two things play out, it legitimately could save this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
        You are right about those things regarding Trump. IMHO it boils down to him not willing to play the game and keep the status quo. Those other things you mentioned were simply used to turn many American’s opinion of him. The democrats, media, big tech, and establishment republicans, did not want him messing up their power and wealth gravy train. He was hugely popular with everyone on the left until he ran. He wasn’t racist then. The kids were American success stories. Every show wanted him on and every magazine wanted a story of his wealth. How does all that change in 18 months? Trump is a typical NYC guy we see a lot of in S.FL. Not my taste but no denying what he has done for this country. I think the most important things are: showing how big and corrupt the DC machine is. Both parties, media, tech, fbi, cia, doj, military (high level leaders), cdc, large corporations (remember holding the vaccine until after the election?), wall street. He came in and shit in their caviar. The other he did was to get uninformed people to realize the threat China poses to this country. Depending on how those two things play out, it legitimately could save this country.
        100% truth right here.
        However, I like GMC and Yamaha, the other half likes Ford and Mercury.
        The problem is, The "Swamp" will NEVER change, so, we seesaw back and forth driving around in cars and outboard motors we don't like for every 4 or 8 years.
        It's "America" right? Land of the free?
        Well, it's "free" depending on who is driving that year and if it aligns with what your values, thoughts, rights are.
        Can't we just all get along?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	128031
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

100% truth right here.
          However, I like GMC and Yamaha, the other half likes Ford and Mercury.
          The problem is, The "Swamp" will NEVER change, so, we seesaw back and forth driving around in cars and outboard motors we don't like for every 4 or 8 years.
          It's "America" right? Land of the free?
          Well, it's "free" depending on who is driving that year and if it aligns with what your values, thoughts, rights are.
          Can't we just all get along?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	128031
          No.. Why? Because one side plays dirty.. The other side can't find its way out of a 4 sided room with a single door with bright lighting. Our "side" acts like the neighborhood special kid and just smiles while getting whacked around. And when the bludgeoning is over, we (the bludgeoned special kid and his parents) tell everyone that this will NEVER happen again.. Until next week.. When it all happens again and the special kids is bludgeoned again.. But, he is still smiling..
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

No.. Why? Because one side plays dirty.. The other side can't find its way out of a 4 sided room with a single door with bright lighting. Our "side" acts like the neighborhood special kid and just smiles while getting whacked around. And when the bludgeoning is over, we (the bludgeoned special kid and his parents) tell everyone that this will NEVER happen again.. Until next week.. When it all happens again and the special kids is bludgeoned again.. But, he is still smiling..
            Come now. Be brutally truthful and honest.
            BOTH sides play dirty, they just cheated better than we did this time around.
            Trump got out-Trumped.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Trump got out-Trumped.
              True, but I am talking in general.. The last 30 years or so.. Just wussies.. They talk a LOT.. But NEVER do anything.
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Not sure if you guys read this (I may have read it from this site) but it is very impactful today although written in 1983..

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opin...111-story.html

Comment

Not sure if you guys read this (I may have read it from this site) but it is very impactful today although written in 1983..

The Orlando Sentinel is just as Bad as the Sun Sentinel.
                  I ain't paying to read those rags.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Trump got out-Trumped.
                    Or did they (both sides) just play us all for fools and won?

Comment

Fine! We are being played on both sides!
                      Ultimately, he who does with his sins forgiven wins!

Death is still the ultimate equalizer!!

Faith! It's what wins in the end!

BWP

Comment

• fijon
                        fijon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        faith without works is dead?
                        I think there's more but haven't had much revelation from the book of James. I think I'm to immature. But I do know that in the end Love wins, not faith.

• Boat Bum
                        Boat Bum commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm pretty sure it's the guy with the most toys.

Yes, I have seen that before.. Maybe not that exact article, but the same point..
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                          X