Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verdict------.

What say ye?
    The fact they haven't said anything yet, and said it was going to be announced at 4:30 and it happened so quick, is kinda telling.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    What say ye?
    The fact they haven't said anything yet, and said it was going to be announced at 4:30 and it happened so quick, is kinda telling.
    Yep. Unfortunately, this case was decided before it started.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Guilty.
      Now the appeal.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        Guilty.
        Now the appeal.
        He'll lose.. Doesn't matter what he does, he is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.. Even if he was to be let out, the Fed's will come for him.. He is finished. Really sad, too... He did not intend to kill him. He did what he was trained to do, no matter how much grandstanding the Police wanted to do.
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

On the biggest count , the sentence max is 40 years. With no priors and according to average time spent on such charge in Minnesota, he may be out in 12.
          I wouldn't have convicted on murder 2 or murder 3 because I don't think he intended to kill him and either of those 2 charges requires intent if I am correct.
          Chauvin used poor judgement and should pay a price for that but I don't think I would have convicted on a charge that involved jail time .
          I think they will appeal and should and Waters gave them some ammunition for that according to the Judge. I don't think they will announce an appeal right away because of the potential rioting when they do.
          I don't see how any juror would not be aware of potential rioting if they didn't convict even without the latest by Waters.
          I don't see how any juror would not be, at least somewhat concerned for their safety, if they voted not guilty on the murder charges.

Comment

I'll say it, is he still eligible for his pension?

BWP

Comment

The guilty verdict was a foregone conclusion.
              But it could be to his benefit. Historically the feds will let things go if the person is found guilty at the state level. His sentence from the state case could be a max of 40 years and he could be out in 12 1/2 if he doesn't win on appeal, which IMO think he has a good chance.
              If the feds get him on civil rights violations, he would be doing 20 without much chance at parole.
              He has a better chance with appeals starting at the state and going through those courts and if not successful then going to the fed courts.
              Just MHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
                On the biggest count , the sentence max is 40 years. With no priors and according to average time spent on such charge in Minnesota, he may be out in 12.
                I wouldn't have convicted on murder 2 or murder 3 because I don't think he intended to kill him and either of those 2 charges requires intent if I am correct.
                Chauvin used poor judgement and should pay a price for that but I don't think I would have convicted on a charge that involved jail time .
                I think they will appeal and should and Waters gave them some ammunition for that according to the Judge. I don't think they will announce an appeal right away because of the potential rioting when they do.
                I don't see how any juror would not be aware of potential rioting if they didn't convict even without the latest by Waters.
                I don't see how any juror would not be, at least somewhat concerned for their safety, if they voted not guilty on the murder charges.
                Yes, this trial is another Schiff-sham show.. For 2nd and 3rd degree murder, there is NO intent.

Prosecutors are already saying that there were extraordinary conditions and he deserves a much longer sentence than 12 years..
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                  I'll say it, is he still eligible for his pension?

BWP
                  Probably not, but even if he has any money (401K, pension, etc..) it will be taken by this criminals family in a civil wrongful death suit.
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Fcso109 View Post
                    The guilty verdict was a foregone conclusion.
                    But it could be to his benefit. Historically the feds will let things go if the person is found guilty at the state level. His sentence from the state case could be a max of 40 years and he could be out in 12 1/2 if he doesn't win on appeal, which IMO think he has a good chance.
                    If the feds get him on civil rights violations, he would be doing 20 without much chance at parole.
                    He has a better chance with appeals starting at the state and going through those courts and if not successful then going to the fed courts.
                    Just MHO.
                    Depending on who is in office when he comes up for parole, really.. If it's a Democrat, he will never see the light of day. The Fed's will go after him.. They'll probably do it anyway just to ensure he is never let out.
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would want to be a cop these days. I hope Maxium Waters gets slammed for her stupid comments. How come she isn't reprimanded or impeached or whatever it is they do. Trump would have been in front of a firing squad for saying what she has said. I just don't get it.
                      Andrew Munao Jr
                      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                      888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
                        I don't know why anyone would want to be a cop these days. I hope Maxium Waters gets slammed for her stupid comments. How come she isn't reprimanded or impeached or whatever it is they do. Trump would have been in front of a firing squad for saying what she has said. I just don't get it.
                        Democrats block McCarthy's motion to censure Maxine Waters for 'confrontational' remarks in Minnesota

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/max...tional-comment
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Rep. McClain slams Pelosi, Democrat ‘double standards’ on Maxine Waters

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lis...-maxine-waters
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I am sure no one that matters cares about what she says. Pelosi even affirmed her comments. I would like for at least one democrat to be held responsible in a real way for their actions.
                            Andrew Munao Jr
                            Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                            888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Yep. Unfortunately, this case was decided before it started.

^ what he said

then there is Maxine comments

then there is the witness getting blood on his house

then there is this

“The courthouse was ringed with concrete barriers and razor wire, and thousands of National Guard troops and law enforcement officers were brought in ahead of the verdict. Some businesses were boarded up with plywood”

of course he would be found guilty

Comment

Working...
                              X