Democrats prepare to launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats prepare to launch

Democrats preparing, ready to do what Democrats do, lie, cheat, steal, and receive repurposed money.

BWP

Que¿

Comment

Do tell--------.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        Do tell--------.
        I think he’s talking about the expected riots.
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

When Democrats win, America loses!

BWP

Comment

Sad thing is that so many are living in a fantasy world . There was no indication or anything shown in or outside of the courtroom that this had anything to do with race. But race is all those on the left want to talk about in relation to this.
          If they want to bring race into the picture talk about the many crimes committed in many communities and show who commits them. Then you will get a picture of how many times police are tasked with dealing with individuals that commit the crimes . Then you will see that there are very few instances of wrongdoing by the police in comparison to how many crimes are committed. Then you will see what the real problems are and how little attention those problems get.

Of course, then some progress could be made to make communities safer . But there is really no intent on making these Democratic communities safer by authority in them. Only distractions from the real problems by constantly trying to blame someone else and that is what is being celebrated when they succeed .

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
            Sad thing is that so many are living in a fantasy world . There was no indication or anything shown in or outside of the courtroom that this had anything to do with race. But race is all those on the left want to talk about in relation to this.
            If they want to bring race into the picture talk about the many crimes committed in many communities and show who commits them. Then you will get a picture of how many times police are tasked with dealing with individuals that commit the crimes . Then you will see that there are very few instances of wrongdoing by the police in comparison to how many crimes are committed. Then you will see what the real problems are and how little attention those problems get.

Of course, then some progress could be made to make communities safer . But there is really no intent on making these Democratic communities safer by authority in them. Only distractions from the real problems by constantly trying to blame someone else and that is what is being celebrated when they succeed .
            Yep... And then our president is out there today, before the jury starts deliberating saying that he "hoped" they will do the right thing.. Oh yeah??? What exactly is the right thing?

We live in a bizarro world right now. I was listening to yesterdays No Spin News (Bill O'Reilly) and he was talking about how all the politicians and race baiters are saying our country is rotten to the core with systemic racism.. He played a couple recordings of Biden's appointed person to the UN and she was talking about how awful it is here. How she grew up seeing the "worst" part of what we offer.. Racism at every turn.. I thought to myself that I wish someone, anyone would ask one simple question: How is that so? What are your FACTS? They don't have any.. That is a FACT. The incarceration rate has nothing to do with whitey.. It has to do with criminal behavior.. Blacks commit half of the violent cries in this country.. That has NOTHING to do with whitey..

This problem will never get fixed for the simple reason that we can't discuss it openly and honestly..

I live in the deep south.. You go any further south than here and you'll be in the GOM... I am not a racist.. I don't know any.. Here, we treat you how you want to be treated.. And that is what you EARN.. If you earn my respect, you'll get it.. I don't care what color a person is.. We all bleed red. We are one race.. The human race..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Yep... And then our president is out there today, before the jury starts deliberating saying that he "hoped" they will do the right thing.. Oh yeah??? What exactly is the right thing?

We live in a bizarro world right now. I was listening to yesterdays No Spin News (Bill O'Reilly) and he was talking about how all the politicians and race baiters are saying our country is rotten to the core with systemic racism.. He played a couple recordings of Biden's appointed person to the UN and she was talking about how awful it is here. How she grew up seeing the "worst" part of what we offer.. Racism at every turn.. I thought to myself that I wish someone, anyone would ask one simple question: How is that so? What are your FACTS? They don't have any.. That is a FACT. The incarceration rate has nothing to do with whitey.. It has to do with criminal behavior.. Blacks commit half of the violent cries in this country.. That has NOTHING to do with whitey..

This problem will never get fixed for the simple reason that we can't discuss it openly and honestly..

I live in the deep south.. You go any further south than here and you'll be in the GOM... I am not a racist.. I don't know any.. Here, we treat you how you want to be treated.. And that is what you EARN.. If you earn my respect, you'll get it.. I don't care what color a person is.. We all bleed red. We are one race.. The human race..
              The only hope seems to be for them to implode upon themselves. Let the cops that don't mind being treated as the enemy work there . The communities can't be saved by anyone that would try to help by addressing the problems . Let their own try to do the policing and if they screw up, they lose one of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post

The only hope seems to be for them to implode upon themselves. Let the cops that don't mind being treated as the enemy work there . The communities can't be saved by anyone that would try to help by addressing the problems . Let their own try to do the policing and if they screw up, they lose one of their own.
                But they will always blame the "white man".. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't have turned to a life of crime.. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't have been in the position they are in..

It's a lifelong cycle.. Once you declare victimhood, nothing will change it.. To actually change, it would require admitting guilt and wrongness.. That will not happen.. Look at Sharpton and Jackson.. A lifetime of scumbaggery, and they are still out there being charlatans and race baiters.
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

We are charting a course of destruction---- just saying!

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                    We are charting a course of destruction---- just saying!

BWP
                    You are so right.. Especially when you see the president and VP doing this...

Biden, Harris slam 'systemic racism' in US, say Chauvin guilty verdict is 'giant step' toward racial justice
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ongress-to-act

Biden tells Floyd family 'now there's some justice' after Chauvin guilty verdict

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...yd-family-call

Kamala Harris: Guilty verdict in Chauvin trial would 'not heal the pain that existed for generations'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...or-generations

Pelosi faces intense backlash after thanking George Floyd for 'sacrificing your life for justice'
                    https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi...crificing-life

Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

But they will always blame the "white man".. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't have turned to a life of crime.. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't have been in the position they are in..

It's a lifelong cycle.. Once you declare victimhood, nothing will change it.. To actually change, it would require admitting guilt and wrongness.. That will not happen.. Look at Sharpton and Jackson.. A lifetime of scumbaggery, and they are still out there being charlatans and race baiters.
                      It's all a matter of how many fall into the category of blaming someone else. The more people move out of those communities and get away from the divisional agenda , the better the chances of those communities imploding. Not everyone wants to be treated like they are a lesser person and are willing to be used by the Democrats. The ones that are going along with the destruction is all we see on the " news "

Sharpton is as big of opportunist and race-baiter as anyone. He got over a half million dollars out of his National Action Network for his personal use by selling the future rights to his life story to his National Action Network. You can't make this stuff up and people keep donating . So you can see there is no hope for some.

Comment

Second term elections....

No change...I'm outta politics....sad but-_-_- they win

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
                          Second term elections....

No change...I'm outta politics....sad but-_-_- they win
                          It won't make much, if any, difference in those communities even if the Democrats lose on the National level. Maybe less money poured into them. No way a Republican can win in those communities.

Comment

It has too... otherwise we are Fukd
                            here.,... low level but busting our asses

Comment

Working...
                            X