Chris Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

They wanted Trump out of office, they got the wish.
    They had no idea they would die in the rating without him, now they have to look for stuff to sensationalize.
    I viewed a a hidden video of a executive from CNN stating how they would basically makeup a narrative to get Trump out of office. Didn't matter if it was true or not. Apparently after they finish with covid the next big one they will focus on is climate change. I believe the video is on Project Veritas. Pretty much confirms that the media is full of lies and always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
      Sooo... they crucify Trump for "inciting a riot" but this crazy cu*t gets a pass. She needs to keep her pole smoker quiet and mind her own shithole states bidness.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post

I viewed a a hidden video of a executive from CNN stating how they would basically makeup a narrative to get Trump out of office. Didn't matter if it was true or not. Apparently after they finish with covid the next big one they will focus on is climate change. I believe the video is on Project Veritas. Pretty much confirms that the media is full of lies and always has been.
        Originally posted by jmike View Post

Sooo... they crucify Trump for "inciting a riot" but this crazy cu*t gets a pass. She needs to keep her pole smoker quiet and mind her own shithole states bidness.
        We know all of this.
        So what?
        Their side has more "Initiative" and money.
        Sad.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Working...
        X