More gun control heading your way..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More gun control heading your way..

Biden prepares "at least" a half dozen EO's to combat gun deaths.

“We know that Americans are dying from gun violence every single day in this country,” a senior administration official, briefing reporters on the condition of anonymity, said Wednesday. “That’s why we are pursuing an agenda that will address not only mass shootings, but also community violence disproportionately affecting Black and Brown Americans, domestic violence and suicide by firearm.”

Funny, more people die of diabetes every year, but we don't outlaw sugar.. Thousands die each year to drunk driving, but yet, we don't outlaw alcohol. I mean, we are trying to prevent "senseless" deaths. No, this is the same old stale tactic by the left to start knocking away at the 2nd amendment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...atf?li=BBnb7Kz
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Maybe someone should send this to the White House.
    http://biggeekdad.com/2011/10/kellers-riverside-store/

Comment

I like Crockett Keller!
      Alabaster, AL
      Mobile, AL
      2003 Pro Line 22 Bay, Yamaha SX200TXRC

Comment

Did y’all see it?

Biden is hell bent on 80% , pistol braces, a National Red Flag law, more community education, passing HR 8, 1446 and the violence against women act, modern sporting rifles, high capacity (standard) mags, and manufacturers immunity. Garland is focused on a gun trafficking report, closing the “ghost gun loophole.” Also said pistol brace “guidance” within 60 days, model “red flag” guidance in 30 days, $1 billion in community programs, and appointing Chipman as the head of ATF....

Bottom line it appears they know they can’t legislate most of this stuff, so they’re trying to go the “policy” route.

Here we go again...🤦‍♂️
        Alabaster, AL
        Mobile, AL
        2003 Pro Line 22 Bay, Yamaha SX200TXRC

Comment

Originally posted by rkmorgan View Post
          Did y’all see it?

Biden is hell bent on 80% , pistol braces, a National Red Flag law, more community education, passing HR 8, 1446 and the violence against women act, modern sporting rifles, high capacity (standard) mags, and manufacturers immunity. Garland is focused on a gun trafficking report, closing the “ghost gun loophole.” Also said pistol brace “guidance” within 60 days, model “red flag” guidance in 30 days, $1 billion in community programs, and appointing Chipman as the head of ATF....

Bottom line it appears they know they can’t legislate most of this stuff, so they’re trying to go the “policy” route.

Here we go again...🤦‍♂️
          Anything with the actual firearm will be challenged and defeated in the courts. May take time, but I believe they would uphold the 2nd amendment.
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Anything with the actual firearm will be challenged and defeated in the courts. May take time, but I believe they would uphold the 2nd amendment.
            I love your optimism, but in these days nothing would surprise me. Our Supreme court has already proven their cowardice. .

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLoew View Post

I love your optimism, but in these days nothing would surprise me. Our Supreme court has already proven their cowardice. .
              I know.. I am choosing optimism.
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Old Pedo Joe says "No amendment is absolute" when talking about the 2nd amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...nt-is-absolute

Reagan on the 2nd Amendment:

Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Just to lay down some education for you..

Click image for larger version

Name:	7C118EC1-CEFB-40E0-8B9B-D6D3D90C4B82.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	117032

Comment

Buddy of mine is a homicide detective. He talked with the ATF agent assigned to his agency. The guy said that confiscation is being pushed hard by the administration and senior leaders in the ATF. Said the field guys are against it 100% but have to keep their disgust hidden...

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post
                      Biden prepares "at least" a half dozen EO's to combat gun deaths
                      Now I know he is a stumbling, bumbling, mumbling idiot, but more than a few times he said ‘actions’ or we're 'taking action(s)' and not ‘orders’? Major difference there ... as some of the 'actions' are simply requests to the States to enact Red Flag laws, which means there will be no Executive Action on that topic.

But an even better glimmer of hope, or dare I say perhaps even some good news, is that this could this be an admission ... that with owning the POTUS, Senate & House, and even with the Mass Media on board ... that they are essentially admitting that can’t get anything through done via the Legislative process, of which our US laws are codified?

Not that I like any of it, but I see much of this a pandering to the radical Left, as if one truly wanted to combat deaths, there are are far more BETTER ways to make a difference. But that is it, isn't it? They do not care about reducing gun crime or deaths one wit - which they could do ... they are willing to accept (at best), or (at worst) WANT people to die by guns ... so they ultimately can ban all guns.

Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post
                        Buddy of mine is a homicide detective. He talked with the ATF agent assigned to his agency. The guy said that confiscation is being pushed hard by the administration and senior leaders in the ATF. Said the field guys are against it 100% but have to keep their disgust hidden...
                        This is plainly obvious to anyone paying attention. So are the FALSE NARRATIVE of AR15's being the devil. Hand guns are BY FAR the most used homicide weapon.
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post

Now I know he is a stumbling, bumbling, mumbling idiot, but more than a few times he said ‘actions’ or we're 'taking action(s)' and not ‘orders’? Major difference there ... as some of the 'actions' are simply requests to the States to enact Red Flag laws, which means there will be no Executive Action on that topic.

But an even better glimmer of hope, or dare I say perhaps even some good news, is that this could this be an admission ... that with owning the POTUS, Senate & House, and even with the Mass Media on board ... that they are essentially admitting that can’t get anything through done via the Legislative process, of which our US laws are codified?

Not that I like any of it, but I see much of this a pandering to the radical Left, as if one truly wanted to combat deaths, there are are far more BETTER ways to make a difference. But that is it, isn't it? They do not care about reducing gun crime or deaths one wit - which they could do ... they are willing to accept (at best), or (at worst) WANT people to die by guns ... so they ultimately can ban all guns.

They are going to take a run at the 2nd amendment for 4 years. That's what I got from his "no amendment is absolute".
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post

Well said. These fools in Washington turn a blind eye to places like Chicago or for that matter any major city run by Dems and pretend the gang and drug murders are non existent, all the while patting the incompliant Mayors on the back, saying your doing a fine job, than turning around blaming the working law abiding citizen for all the murders.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FBI Murder Statistics as of 2019.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	117070 REAL data ... provided that we can still trust in the FBI that is, certainly tells another story:
                              Last edited by DaleH; 04-09-2021, 04:47 PM.
                              Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X