Dolphin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphin

A great picture of a juvenile dolphin. This fish is only 30 days old and will weight 38 pounds by his 7 month. Eighty-seven percent of the dolphin will die in their first year of life. This is a normal life span for a dolphin. A 50 pound dolphin is one year old and 13 percent will make it thru second year. Only 3 percent will make it to the third year a 70 pound plus dolphin. Information source Jim Sharpe,s book "Dolphin: the Perfect Gamefish" available atseaboots.com or 800-238-1746. Thats life in the fast lane
    Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

That is awesome..
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Wow, where did the little feller come from? Mouth of something else?
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

It's a boy!
        That is just neat, i knew that had a quick growth and short lifespan, they must all have the same teacher when it comes to jumping and changing color when hooked.
        Nice show!
        BWP

Comment

They eat each other. They probably eat when they are asleep.

Comment

My favorite fish to catch and eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
              My favorite fish to catch and eat.
              I have never had the pleasure of catching them. I certainly have eaten them, though, and I love to eat them, too. I often wonder if people are selling what they believe (or not) to be Mahi and it really isn't. I will get the blackened Mahi at one place and it is great. I'll get the same thing somewhere else and it will taste dry and "fishy".. We had some the other day and my wife said it was "okay" but too fishy/strong. I do not believe it was Mahi..

I used to work in seafood, many years ago and that was always a problem. You'd pay for a certain fish and get something totally different. Orange Roughy, Grouper and Flounder were the ones that they like to imitate. They would send some "white fish" and say it was one of those. Of course, we knew it wasn't but couldn't prove it back on the day. You would order those and you'd never know what you'd get. LOL..
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
              X