Nice uns

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG9500891.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	42727 My son caught the following day on freshwater.
    BWP

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    Originally posted by Slough View Post

Sometimes it is nice to go one one you don't have to maintain. Just help clean it after use.
    Slough, you just almost like everyone on BOB gets it, It's about the lifestyle, not how expensive the lifestyle!
    Years ago we had a 12 ft Jonboat with 5hp Mercury, we had no problem tying up to hundred thousand dollar boats.
    Try a story at sandbar, a speedboat with Dodge v10 power pulled up, he had never been to Ft Pierce by boat, only helicopter.
    told him we burned a gallon a day, he said he could burn a gallon in a minute, but it would be a fun minute.

Good times had by all!
    BWP

Leave a comment:

• Slough
    replied
    Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
    I do, my boat is a Starcraft 180 Bluewater CC, that's my son's Starcraft SS 160, much smaller boat.
    I have fun on all boats, Don't matter who owns, just like to go out and relax!
    Father-son bonding time, and daughter in law too!
    I'm still thinking about this past saturday!.
    BWP
    Sometimes it is nice to go one one you don't have to maintain. Just help clean it after use.

Leave a comment:

• Sailfish 218
    replied
    Wow, a 2 Starcraft family!

I need to see if I can dig up a picture of an old Starcraft that I used to have years ago. It was more like a giant camper that floats. But the price was right, it was given to me. Ended up selling it to a couple of guys from Okeechobee.

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post
    Kevin, I always thought for some reason you had a Mercury on your Starcraft?
    I do, my boat is a Starcraft 180 Bluewater CC, that's my son's Starcraft SS 160, much smaller boat.
    I have fun on all boats, Don't matter who owns, just like to go out and relax!
    Father-son bonding time, and daughter in law too!
    I'm still thinking about this past saturday!.
    BWP

Leave a comment:

• Sailfish 218
    replied
    Kevin, I always thought for some reason you had a Mercury on your Starcraft?

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied

Name:	20180224_100150.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	42383 BWP junior.

Leave a comment:

• Slough
    replied
    Good day on the water.

Leave a comment:

• Sailfish 218
    replied
    Best way to clean a Sheepshead is with a razor knife. They chomp on barnacles around dock pilings and channel markers.They are great eating. My friend over in Marco won't let me keep any caught around his dock. He thinks they are beneficial to keeping his pilings clean. I think the barnacles are winning.

Leave a comment:

• duckfish
    replied
    Yea that's an interesting looking fish..lol. Doesn't look easy to stick a hook in that maw fulla teeth.

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    [ATTACH=JSON]n42279[/ATTACH] bwp

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    [ATTACH=JSON]n42277[/ATTACH] bwp

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied

Name:	20180224_130245.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	42275 1983, Starcraft SS 160, 1983 Evinrude 50 hp, not bad for 35 years. Burnt 3 gallons all day, good cheap boating fun!
    BWP

Leave a comment:

• bluewaterposer
    replied
    Originally posted by duckfish View Post
    What is that cool zebra looking fish your son is holding?

If that's your son's very own boat.... kudos to him for making that happen at what appears to be a pretty young age.
    Stephens is correct, Sheepshead, we were mainly just drowning shrimp, and having a blast!
    My son is 21, guess who he got his love of boating from?
    I'm a casual fisheman, He's hardcore, loves to throw cast net as well, funny story, he was throwing in local creek catching shad when suddenly net got really heavy, a large Bass was feeding on Shad while in net!
    It was over 5lbs, true story.
    Weather, good, scenery, good, grilling meat, good, just an awesome day on the water with son and daughter in law.
    BWP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X