Sandbar fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin, I always thought for some reason you had a Mercury on your Starcraft?

Comment

Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post
      Kevin, I always thought for some reason you had a Mercury on your Starcraft?
      I do, my boat is a Starcraft 180 Bluewater CC, that's my son's Starcraft SS 160, much smaller boat.
      I have fun on all boats, Don't matter who owns, just like to go out and relax!
      Father-son bonding time, and daughter in law too!
      I'm still thinking about this past saturday!.
      BWP

Comment

Wow, a 2 Starcraft family!

I need to see if I can dig up a picture of an old Starcraft that I used to have years ago. It was more like a giant camper that floats. But the price was right, it was given to me. Ended up selling it to a couple of guys from Okeechobee.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
          I do, my boat is a Starcraft 180 Bluewater CC, that's my son's Starcraft SS 160, much smaller boat.
          I have fun on all boats, Don't matter who owns, just like to go out and relax!
          Father-son bonding time, and daughter in law too!
          I'm still thinking about this past saturday!.
          BWP
          Sometimes it is nice to go one one you don't have to maintain. Just help clean it after use.
          Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post

Sometimes it is nice to go one one you don't have to maintain. Just help clean it after use.
            Slough, you just almost like everyone on BOB gets it, It's about the lifestyle, not how expensive the lifestyle!
            Years ago we had a 12 ft Jonboat with 5hp Mercury, we had no problem tying up to hundred thousand dollar boats.
            Try a story at sandbar, a speedboat with Dodge v10 power pulled up, he had never been to Ft Pierce by boat, only helicopter.
            told him we burned a gallon a day, he said he could burn a gallon in a minute, but it would be a fun minute.

Good times had by all!
            BWP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG9500891.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	42727 My son caught the following day on freshwater.
              BWP

Comment

Nice uns
                Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Working...
                X