Strangest catch yet on the job site.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest catch yet on the job site.

Here's our foreman with a lunch time fishing catch from yesterday. Can you imagine that he caught it on a piece of pork from the lunch truck. He also caught a huge stone crab.

We often fish in the morning before work and during lunch. Catch a lot of jacks, a few snook, occasional mangrove snapper and sea trout. This is Biscayne Bay at a mansion on Miami Beach that we are restoring.

Good dill

Comment

Showoff!. That's just neat! And at work too!
      You're having a horrible time of successful retiring.
      BWP

Comment

Ok, I was at 1 Arvida, Coral Gables, Google map it.
        I delivered several containers there, looked it up----$1700.00 a day property tax!
        Took my boots off and dangled feet over water on very exclusive seawall. Pictures gone! HA.
        BWP

Comment

I just can't imagine catching a grouper on a piece of Cuban fried pork??? Maybe we should try it out on the reefs.

BWP> I used to know a guy who lived on Doral golf course years ago. We'd take his golf car out and fish all the water hazards. They were loaded with small to medium sized bass. He caught a 10 pounder in the canal behind his house that separated the condos from the golf course. Golf course can be great for fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post
            I just can't imagine catching a grouper on a piece of Cuban fried pork??? Maybe we should try it out on the reefs.

BWP> I used to know a guy who lived on Doral golf course years ago. We'd take his golf car out and fish all the water hazards. They were loaded with small to medium sized bass. He caught a 10 pounder in the canal behind his house that separated the condos from the golf course. Golf course can be great for fishing.
            Ok, let me know when during any week day and I'll ask off. That is if you can retire long enough before working again..
            BWP

Comment

Working...
            X