Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: screen for old raymarine analogue radar

All hail the mod Ole,

Here's the deal. I've never had a radar. I found one on craigslist, it's a raymarine model# M92654-S Serial Number 067028#.
    I need a cheap (super cheap?) screen for it.. looking for one that is used. Here's what the raymarine compatibility chart says:
    • hsb/hsb2 Pathfinder Series Radar Displays (R80, RL80C, R70, RL70, RL70C)
    • C-Series Classic MFDs (C70, C80, C120)
    • E-Series Classic MFDs (E80, E120)

I'll post up here.. and then give TOS a try in a few days.

I would check with Max at Maxmarineelectronics.com. He offers clean "vintage" electronics and is very knowledgeable.

Comment

Try Jeff at Associated Marine Electronics 954 931 7878
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

meob.com had a screen for an Ole furuno 1610 100 clams

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. i'm in contact with them! hopefully it pans out.

Comment

Closing the loop on this.

After looking for 3 weeks, I found an electronics installer through TOS and picked up exactly what i needed at a great price. Thanks all for suggestions. And if anyone's looking for used electronics, let me know and i'll put you guy in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by sultany View Post
              Closing the loop on this.

After looking for 3 weeks, I found an electronics installer through TOS and picked up exactly what i needed at a great price. Thanks all for suggestions. And if anyone's looking for used electronics, let me know and i'll put you guy in touch.
              If you need anything else I am selling my Raytheon CRT radar unit w/ antenna. The system works fine but it's just to large for me to mount in my boat. I'm also interested in a possible trade for something.

Comment

Working...
              X