Parker Yacht new engine deals in Boat Trader.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d guess it’s a marketing ploy (lie) to try to get people on the phone.

Comment

Ole, do you have any specials on an F150 or F200?

Comment

Originally posted by Cregeis View Post
        You’ll need more grunt on that Grady.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post

You’ll need more grunt on that Grady.
          That would be nice too but really just want a reliable motor for her. Her current HPDI keeps having power loss problems. She is taking it to a Yamaha mechanic to have him look at it this week and if that doesn’t fix it, then we are moving on to plan B!

Comment

That would be nice too but really just want a reliable motor for her. Her current HPDI keeps having power loss problems. She is taking it to a Yamaha mechanic to have him look at it this week and if that doesn’t fix it, then we are moving on to plan B!
            I think the F200 and new Merc V6 3.4 200 are about the same price. Two more pistons for the same weight. I still believe the HPDI is a good motor if you can find someone to clean it up.

Comment

Chris,
              Reach out to me via email.
              oparker@parkeryacht.com
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
              www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Will do Ole! The dealer who sold her the boat caught wind she is having problems and wants her to bring it back to them. She bought it “as is” so I don’t expect them to do but so much. When we hear something I will get in touch with you.

Comment

So how did it turn out?
                  ‘12 Blackwood 27 - sold
                  '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                  '18 Fountain 38 - sold
                  ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post

So how did it turn out?
                    Yea, me too! I've only seen 1 HPDI in action and was impressed with the torque.
                    BWP

Comment

Sorry guys to keep you waiting but we took our son on a cruise last week for his spring break. My daughter did drop off her boat at the dealer who sold it to her and they are looking into the problem. They have a Yamaha Master Technician on staff but I have no knowledge if he will be involved. As soon as I hear anything, I will let you know.

Comment

My daughter got her boat back on Saturday morning and ran the heck out of it on Saturday afternoon and Monday evening and she said it ran great and better than it ever has! I have attached the work order so maybe Ole can tell us which filters they replaced. I'm still a little skeptical as the problem has always come back after initially running well after being in the shop. Time will tell! The good news is the dealer did reduce the bill for her significantly for "good will!"

Comment

My daughter got her boat back on Saturday morning and ran the heck out of it on Saturday afternoon and Monday evening and she said it ran great and better than it ever has! I have attached the work order so maybe Ole can tell us which filters they replaced. I'm still a little skeptical as the problem has always come back after initially running well after being in the shop. Time will tell! The good news is the dealer did reduce the bill for her significantly for "good will!"
                          That is good news! We hope.
                          Their verbiage and explanation is confusing.
                          In testing the VST pump pressure they would have used a fuel pressure gauge coming off the VST.
                          I don't know how they would have tested that metal filter, to determine whether it was good or bad. I would have just changed it. The filter is not cheap, but to change it is easy.
                          Anyway, run it, see how she goes.
                          They did give you a nice discount.
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1
                          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

I wouldn’t be shy about changing the fuel water separator several times over the summer. Dumping the contents into a glass jar for inspection. Filters are cheap. I would put Yam ring free in the fuel also. Good look! Lots of use is good.

Comment

Working...
                            X