1996 21' Action Craft Coastline Island Runner complete rewire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 21' Action Craft Coastline Island Runner complete rewire

This ad is for a very nice 1996 21' Action Craft Island Runner flats/bay boat with 1996 Mercury 225 EFI engine with low 530 fresh water mostly hours with brand new factory lower unit with warranty and with choice of stainless prop and 2011 aluminum torsion axle trailer. Average 3.5 to 4 mpg at cruise. comes with 24v trolling motor, either motor guide or MinnKota, your choice. All new gauges, lighting and switchgear. New Fusion stereo with 4 speakers and remote and Lowrance Link8 VHF. Humminbird 989csi and Lowrance hds8 gps/ff. Lowrance StructureScan and LSS-2 sidescan/downscan. Boat has been completely gone through and all wiring replaced. 6" manual jackplate, new bilge pump, new raw water washdown. 60 gallon fuel tank, 4 nearly new batteries, on board charger for main and trolling motor batteries and Bennett trim tabs. I installed a new Stryker T-top with instrument console, front and rear led floodlights and overhead led lighting that you can delete for a credit of $1000. I also have the poling platform and rear deck insert for those who want to return to pure flats boat.this is a really nice, fast boat that floats shallow and gets on plane with little throttle or stern squat. Open to trades for boats, motors, trailers or what have you. My other boat is a 25' CC and I'd like either a smaller flats boat or a 21' Paramount. $15,000.00
    Home from rigger lots of deck space Open to transom. I also have an insert to create a rear platform and a poling platform
Working...
X